The Andrew Files

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
OK! I have a HUGE crush on a boy named Andrew! I have posted about him before, but here, and only here you can see Sarah's way to get a guy!

This was a big week for this file!!!!

Monday: Nothing exceptional

Tuesday: Offers to take me to lunch on Thursday! VERY GOOD DAY

Wednesday: He was absent

Thursday: BIG DAY!!! I meet him after geometry by the office. We pick up this Ashley girl and go get in the Mac Truck it is very pretty outside with snow....(snow is Oklahoma is a good thing) we eat at The Squirrels Nest we eat and go outside we stand by his truck and he hurls a snowball at me! So I throw one at him then we both gang up on Ashley. I rear back to throw a snowball and I..........HIT HIM IN THE HEAD WITH MY ELBOW!!!! I didn't think it was that bad until we got in his truck....his glasses were HORRIBLY bent....so I start apologizing like a mad woman......he says it doesn't hurt, but it swelled up to the size of a golfball......we go buy these 'dating game' result things then.....the business club was doing a fund-raiser! They were two dollars but I only had one...I lied and said i didn't want it, but he bought it for me and gave it to me when we got outside.....then the bell rang.....saw him later that day head was swelled up WORSE he still insists it doesn't hurt!!! i mean it swelled up so bad his glasses didn't fit right!!!!!! of course they were bent to begin with

after school-i help him with his speech! he says he'll call me but i tell him he can't I have play rehearsal.....

Friday: GOOD NEWS!!! THE SWELLING WENT DOWN almost all the way....his glasses are still a little crooked though!

Sarah

radionate

Reaction score
Spring time and love is in the air.

I LOVE IT!!!!

Go get him girlfriend! :wink:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Spring time and love is in the air.
... what part of the world are you living in?

^_^ Debo

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
... what part of the world are you living in?

^_^ Debo
Word. The only thing in the air round here is the smell of Odon noodles...mmm, lunch time!

Btw Sarah, good luck with Andrew! Eeee, and dont worry, boys are tough, he'll be ok:wink:

Luke

Reaction score
I think she already did. I just hope he doesn't offer to take her to play Golf or something - he could get hurt in far more crucial areas ! :eek:

Glad to hear you're lovestruck Sarah ! :big_grin:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Then he reveals HE ACTUALLY LIKES YOUR TALL BLONDE FRIEND!!!!!
.....Oh, no, wait, that's MY life!!!!
:frown: The plight of us short brunettes.......
"It's another Saturday night, and I ain't got nobody....."
Oh, well! :big_grin:

Gonzo

Reaction score

Go get him a girlfriend??? But I thought Sarah wanted him for HERSELF!!! Maybe I misunderstood this whole thing.

Hit him again Sarah. Maybe the Florence Nightengale thing will take over and he'll fall for you. Or be knocked unconscious.

Quinnnnnnnnn

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
oh you mean my tall brunette friend who is a model (serious)

yeah life is bad sometimes!

umm go for the unconcious?????? then i can drag him to my house in a bag:big_grin:

Sarah

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Whichever. My friend's blonde and a MAJOR flirt, and I'm.....Not. (Love laughs at Manda.) :frown:
Anyhoo, um, Sarah, you wanna drag him unconscious to your house in a bag??? I may be mistaken, but I hear kidnapping is a BIG turnoff!!!! :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i thought that was what quinn told me to do.....here's some stats about andrew

name: Andrew (really????)

grade: Sophmore (i'm a freshman)

grades: a's and b's

interests: speech! foreign affairs

drives??? BIG WHITE TRUCK!!!!!!

oh did i mention CUTE maybe not to other people, but he looks like the shy quiet type...(he acts quite opposite)

Sarah