The Amanda Show thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone else besides me like this show? I just find Moody's Point to be so funny!

mr3urious

Reaction score
Now knowing Amanda Bynes' severe mental illness, it seems like the characters she played really weren't just characters. :skeptical:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Anyway, aside from that, I think the Mr. Oldman prank call sketches are my favorite. Especially what he thinks of young people. :big_grin:

"All children should be sent to Australia!"
"Children are worse than most diseases!"

Erine81981

Reaction score
Great way to start the thread off on a fun note :stick_out_tongue: :wink:
Now that just funny! I watched the show in it's run on Nickelodeon. I didn't mind it. It was done by Dan Schneider so I enjoyed it as much as all his other shows. Henry Dangers is about the only show that I watch now on Nick. I don't really care for Game Shakers. It's one of the only shows I have never watched. I have watched a few parts here and there but not enough to like it.

Sorry don't mean to ramble on when this is only a thread about The Amanda Show but my favorite skits were the hillbilly characters. The one where she would hit Drake in the face with a prop fish. Still funny to me.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Now that just funny! I watched the show in it's run on Nickelodeon. I didn't mind it. It was done by Dan Schneider so I enjoyed it as much as all his other shows. Henry Dangers is about the only show that I watch now on Nick. I don't really care for Game Shakers. It's one of the only shows I have never watched. I have watched a few parts here and there but not enough to like it.

Sorry don't mean to ramble on when this is only a thread about The Amanda Show but my favorite skits were the hillbilly characters. The one where she would hit Drake in the face with a prop fish. Still funny to me.
It's always a bit embarrassing to admit but I do actually really like almost all of Dan's shows. iCarly being my favorite. And yeah, unlike a lot of people I actually think Henry Danger is alright, not quite as good as his other shows but not terrible. I could never really get into Games Shakers though, it just seems like Dan is trying to replay his old tricks and failing miserably, it's basically a much more bland version of iCarly with way less likeable characters.

Erine81981

Reaction score
It's always a bit embarrassing to admit but I do actually really like almost all of Dan's shows. iCarly being my favorite. And yeah, unlike a lot of people I actually think Henry Danger is alright, not quite as good as his other shows but not terrible. I could never really get into Games Shakers though, it just seems like Dan is trying to replay his old tricks and failing miserably, it's basically a much more bland version of iCarly with way less likeable characters.
I agree with you totally. I wished my friends who love All That and Kenan and Kel would enjoy some of the newer Dan stuff but they just have out grown Nickelodeon except for the shows they grew up with. I'm 35 years old and it seems like I shouldn't be watching any of theses shows cause it's for more younger tweens but I say who cares. My friends don't care that I watch it. They might give me a hard time on some of stuff I watch but I know they are just giving me a hard time just like all male friends tend to do.