Sweetums Is Here!!!

Whatever

Reaction score
I got the e-mail as well. How I can find an excuse for spending this much money I don't know.

Moran9969

Reaction score
Where can I order my Sweetums from?

I really want to know if comic shops will be picking him up for sale...

Whatever

Reaction score
In the US, it is www.omgcnfo.com, but people who pre-ordered him get first chance at him. In Canada, it is Silver Snail, in GB it is Forbidden Planets.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ordered mine today too! And if Sweetums ships as fast as series 8 did, I'll have him next Tuesday!

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
Shipping is HOW MUCH?????

I'm glad that Sweetums is here, too....but I'm slightly LESS excited that the cost of shipping him from OMGCNFO is, to quote Kermit from "The Great Muppet Caper", the same price as an oldsmobile :smile: :boo: :boo:

Whatever

Reaction score
No kidding. He's expensive enough without $11 S&H. I still haven't quite made up my mind to blow half my paycheck on him... but I love Sweetums!

Moran9969

Reaction score
I live in Toronto, so if Silver Snail is getting them on their website, then they must be selling them in the store as well. Because they've had Adventure Kermit, Ghost of Sam Arrow, and a bunch of other exclusives before. Am I right in assuming so?

Whatever

Reaction score
I dunno. I just know they don't have him in stock yet.

T

timrikthegorf

Shipping is a little much. It would be better is OMGNCFO.com had a a cheaper and slower shipping rate. I plan to go for the Sweetums.Animal combo for 50, but then with shipping it's 64 dollars! That's quite a bit of money there with the shipping.