Superhero Scooter

smcguire

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I couldn't find it.

The Superhero Scooter action figure from Series 3 is a "ToyFare exclusive."

So how do we go about getting one? Do we have to be a subcriber to ToyFare magazine?

Thanks,

--Scott McGuire

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Normally you can buy ToyFair magazine in any store that sells magazines. Do you have a Barnes and Nobles nearby? They almost always have it. The toy will be in that magazine. I just wanna know when!!!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
is there no way to order it online? Also, is it possible to get it from Canada as well?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, you can get it online. Check out Toy Fair's website. As far as Canada's concerned, I have no idea. I'd assume so, though.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
you guys have SOO just made my day!! :smile::smile: I beleive you Can get him in canada, too, iirc, but if not,I'm sure I can make arrangements anyway :wink:

Beauty!! This day just keeps getting better and better...so far, I've got the Holiday kermit winning, I got bids on my very first attempt to sell on ebay, I got notice from my buddy Bats here that he's sending me the time-life DVD's, I'm expecting EB gonzo at home, and I discovered the true nature of love (seriously! better late than never, I say)..that's not to mention the little cool things, like having my friend at work bring me an ice-cap and reading punchbunny's review of series 3 :big_grin:

in the words of Stitch: I'm having a pretty good day!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
well, I checked out that site again and they are only processing orders in the USA right now...sucks...so I'll have to find someone to ship one to me....

smcguire

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, folks. Luke, are you positive that it'll be on the Wizard Universe store on-line? The reason I asked here was I was surprised that Superhero Scooter wasn't listed there already... I recall they had the Vacation Fozzie listed way in advance of Series 2. (Possibly this was discussed on the Palisades forum, but of course I can't check that at the moment...) I'm happy to order it from there if so.

--Scott

Luke

Reaction score
That was probably because Series 2 arrived later than expected - every single Toyfare exclusive has an allocation set out for the website so i'm pretty much positive they'll have it - it would be wierd if not. They'll probably list Scooter very soon.