1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Stupidity Strikes Again (Revisited)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fuzzygobo, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Speaking of spam, I keep getting random emails "from" various games made by Blizzard saying if you don't send them your information your account will be deleted for X reason...

Boy...phishers sure are desperate...considering I do not play any MMORPG :p
  2. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Seems that a Muppet Guess who would be too easy. Are you a Bear would always mean Fozzie, Are you a Pig, depending on how many characters there are, would inevitably narrow everything down to Link, Piggy, or Strangepork... you get the idea. Fun collector's item, though.

It's like why Hasbro got rid of the one African American character on the board of Guess Who. All you have to say is "Is your character African American" and you win the game easily. That's why everyone fails at diversity.
  3. Hubert Well-Known Member

I think for a Muppet Guess Who, to play it successfully, you'd almost need to establish a few rules with your opponent at the begin, such as we can't ask species, etc, so that you end up asking harder things such as if they wear glasses or if they have a nose.
  4. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Glasses would single out everyone but Strangepork, Scooter, and Newsman, depending on who's included.

I don't see it working, considering how unique most of the characters are. And that's even with those rules.
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Or not ask questions "is your opponent green? or does your character have a pointy collar" Those are too obvious!
  6. Hubert Well-Known Member

And Bunsen. And Dr. Teeth. And Pops (if he's included). And Floyd. And Zoot.
  7. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I don't know why they never released that game in the States.
  8. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Maybe this is why. it's too easy for muppet fans :p
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Point taken...
  10. Hubert Well-Known Member

So you're saying that British Muppet fans are stupid? :p

Bo is gonna want to have a word with you... :p
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

She just said "Muppet Fans" she didn't say "American Muppet fans" just fans in general. :p Speaking of it's hot in here. *Does anyone have a fan?*
  12. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Hubert is being touchy today :p
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Does he have PMS? Wait I don't even think that's possible.
  14. bandit Well-Known Member

Hahahahahahah! I'm sorry but going back to the 'MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS' warning....That sure doesn't build a lot of confidence for their product if it's a sleeping pill, does it? That's like saying 'This might taste good.' It could work. It might not, though so gamble your money away.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  15. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Man you have been so missed on here! LOL
  16. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I don't know...I think it's possible :p
  17. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Maybe he needs some chocolate.
  18. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I ate the last of my chocolate chip cookies...he's on his own if he needs chocolate :p
  19. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I have a tootsie roll does that count? :p
  20. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

fake chocolate flavoring is disgusting :p