Street Gang: The Complete History of Sesame Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Monty, Ingrid, Humphrey, Roxie Marie, Merry Monster, Wanda Cousteau, Joey and Davey Monkey, the Squirrelles, Chicago the Lion, Stinky, Goldilocks, Mama Bear, Papa Bear, Flo Bear, Placido Flamingo, Polly Darton, Meryl Sheep, Farley, Clementine, Ferlingetti Donizetti, Little Jerry & the Monotones, and Chrissy & the Alphabeats would also have been listed in the "More Muppets" category of "Sesame Street Unpaved".

BEAR

Reaction score
This is amazing, I can't wait!

zns

Reaction score
Better make it three. AH AH AH. :batty:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I personally would prefer more along the lines of The Works. Unpaved is great too, but I'd love to read some behind the scenes information. But either way will be nice. Very exciting!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Another book that would be great if this book will be like is The Moose That Roared, a biography for Jay Ward and Bill Scott. While that book doesn't have many pictures, it has plenty of detailed information about Jay Ward's various productions (mainly Rocky and Bullwinkle, but it includes episode guides for all Jay Ward series).

zns

Reaction score
Well, it's been four months now since we've talked about this. Is there any new info about this book since the "Celebration" one has been postponed? Do they even have any cover art yet? Just wondering. Hope there are no problems ahead for this one.

zns

Reaction score
Well, amazon.com has cover art up now. I just want to clarify this though. I the book supposed to be set up like "Jim Henson: The Works" was with not just text, but with hundreds of pictures as well? Or is it just going to be a traditional textbook like the first bio on the show "All About Sesame Street", with only a few pages of photgraphs? Anyway, can't wait to get more info. Let's hope amazon has more details ASAP. :batty::insatiable::super:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I really can not wait for this it is going to be so good i am going to get it the week that it comes out , i hope that they have plenty of pictures of all the early work there that would be so great . :insatiable::super::wisdom: we get all the good and great wisdom of one of the best shows ever made and has become friends to most incuding me

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Well, amazon.com has cover art up now. I just want to clarify this though. I the book supposed to be set up like "Jim Henson: The Works" was with not just text, but with hundreds of pictures as well? Or is it just going to be a traditional textbook like the first bio on the show "All About Sesame Street", with only a few pages of photgraphs? Anyway, can't wait to get more info. Let's hope amazon has more details ASAP. :batty::insatiable::super:
I think this is just text. "Celebration" is supposed to be the book like "The Works" if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.