Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On another note, I'm kinda iffy on Matt as the count. I like the transylvania accent, it's his voice alone where I think it could use some work. Heck, I could say the same with his Floyd Pepper voice.

But, whatever. At the end of the day, it's all just first world muppet fan problems.

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
There's no way any of us could possibly know what really has gone on behind the scenes these past 27 years.

That said, it's pretty scary how some people are so determined to defend Whitmere and hold him up as the victim that they have no problem attacking one of Henson's children.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
That said, it's pretty scary how some people are so determined to defend Whitmere and hold him up as the victim that they have no problem attacking one of Henson's children.
It's all opinions. I can't say for anyone else, but I'm just shocked at Cheryl's Facebook post being as harsh as it is. There's also something about it, and about Disney's announcement that makes me think something's not quite right here. It just doesn't make sense to me, if they had issues with Steve from the beginning, why wait until now to recast Kermit?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
People can think what they want about Cheryl, but I for one have no beef or cold blood against her over one opinion.

I wish the same could be said for other muppet fans.