Statler & Waldorf 's Box

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I wonder if :boo: and :sleep: ever show up there from time to time to heckle the people who work there...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Hey, SOMEBODY gotta get in there...I wanna see pictures of the S&W Balcony!!
My uncle works for the BBC so if my mum and him were on more speaking terms it might be possible for a quick look at the balcony, im not asking for much, not a tour but a 5 minute look at the balcony would be great. Im coming all the way to England it doesnt look like I'll be seeing many muppet attractions at all, there isnt even anyone who wants to have a meetup?

starr

Reaction score
Ok you're all probably gonna think this is weird but I think the box without Statler and Waldorf is really creepy. I don't think I could go see it. Just like I want to go to the Smithsonian but it just creeps me out too much.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
there isnt even anyone who wants to have a meetup?
Go over to TP and post something there. Lots of folks over there are at TP more often nowadaze.

Starr: You think THAT'S creepy, you should see the Muppets standing in the little museum during MuppetFest NOT TALKING to you!! That was WEIRD!! And Baby Sinclair from Dinosaurs was sitting there in his high chair NOT TALKING "Not the Mama!"

Whatever

Reaction score
I always thought he said "Bop the Mama!"

Luke

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
My uncle works for the BBC so if my mum and him were on more speaking terms it might be possible for a quick look at the balcony, im not asking for much, not a tour but a 5 minute look at the balcony would be great.
It would depend on who he is at the BBC and where he works. The box is at Elstree, not TV Centre. Seeing it at TV Centre would be easy but that studio D at Elstree is in pretty much constant use, they are always filming on it so it makes it a lot harder to get in. The insides of the Eastenders sets are very much closed to anybody not working on it for various reasons, even other BBC staff.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Too bad. I think it'd be cool to get a photo of the box from different angles, and from way below on the floor of the set, and from way back to see the entire studio inside. Not possible, but those are some shots that would be cool.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thats too bad I guess! I hope I get to see something else instead though.

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Too bad. I think it'd be cool to get a photo of the box from different angles, and from way below on the floor of the set, and from way back to see the entire studio inside. Not possible, but those are some shots that would be cool.
I think it'd be cool too. I'm not saying not possible, just very hard. Ya never know! :boo: :sleep:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It would be great! Being in Australia I feel quite left out from all the muppet attractions in London and around the world, even seeing the creature shop or Jim henson's apartment from the outside would be pretty special for me and seeing the old studio would be even better.