1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

SST's YouTube Channel Hacked

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by D'Snowth, Oct 16, 2011.

1. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

You should have seen some of the comments about this when I informed the TERRIBLE TERRIBLE YOU SHOULDN'T GO THERE 4chan.
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

thats sad especially since sesame street is the #1 kids show in america why couldnt they have done it to another youtube account
  3. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

BECAUSE it's one of the top kids shows in America.
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

They're also the ONLY Kid's programming company that even has a YT channel. Plus, they're clearly those "Anything from childhood iz teh gay" losers that think they're so cool trying to pretend to be so grown up that they act immature.
  5. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Wait, someone literally hacked the official Sesame workshop youtube channel and posted x-rated content? Im all for bansky like guerrilla stunts and oddball stuff, but thats just beyond not cool. Even if it was just g rated videos i take offense. Sesame Workshop doesnt have to upload all those clips, but they do. I LOVE the Sesame and JHC channel!

Andy Samberg is genius. You didnt see Lazy Sunday back in 2005? Was one of the first ever youtube videos I saw. Yeah Hot Rod sucked, but his Digital Shorts and SNL stuff, as well as Lonely Island songs and videos are pretty legit
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member