SST's YouTube Channel Hacked

rowlfy662

Reaction score
they do thinking there funny thats the only reason usually its not funny

D'Snowth

Reaction score
-sigh- What is with hackers? All they do is annoy others..What are they trying to prove? That they can be annoying:grr:
If you can believe it, some people out there actually get PAID to do this... cyber career criminals.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
-sigh- What is with hackers? All they do is annoy others..What are they trying to prove? That they can be annoying:grr:
they do thinking there funny thats the only reason usually its not funny
Most dont care if they are funny or not they do it to get a rise out of people, they never no back and check the outcome...if this makes world wide news and people start freaking out about then they will know what the did worked and call us all dumb
If you can believe it, some people out there actually get PAID to do this... cyber career criminals.
this too sometimes a higher power who hates that target pays a hacker to do it wipe them off the internet

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I found out about this as well.

It's very upsetting indeed. A depressing day for the longest street in the world. :frown:

How dare those hackers try to make poor, innocent Sesame Street look bad! :grouchy:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If they make a new account, it's gonna really be hard to replicate what they lost. A lot of their vids from recent years won't get as much views due to publicity.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
ok well im taking my leave of this thread...and while i cant make anyone do anything i suggest we all just drop this and it will disappear into obscurity and into the depths of this forum maybe even be locked, what happened happened we cant change it we can just forget about it...if we keep talking about it it wont go away and the hacker won by letting it get to us

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well, the videos are back, you can't access the actual channel page though. However, the same thing happened when they first started the channel, so it may come back soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seriously? What kind of loser has so much free time on their hands that they have to do a "everything from teh childhood is GAAAYYY" immature stunt like that?

I hope that stuff gets them listed as sex offenders. It's the only way hackturds ever learn.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Oh that really makes mad. And I thought it was Lionsgate that just got the official Sesame Street Youtube channel suspended.:mad::eek::boo:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Hopefully Sesame Workshop will start a new YouTube channel. There have been many YouTubers whose accounts were suspended but were apparently able to start new channels regardless (and even if a person couldn't start another channel after getting suspended, I'm sure they could just get another Sesame Workshop employee to start the channel). There were a number of clips on the Sesame Street YouTube account that aren't on sesamestreet.org (yet), like the one where David tried to make Gordon a milkshake the way Mr. Hooper did, and Cookie Monster's SNL audition tape (if Sesame Workshop puts out another volume of Sesame Street Spoofs I hope this gets included as a bonus feature).