SST Outline: Sonny Friendly's games

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Enjoy this Sesame Street outline. It's a ficticious season 20 episode.

Scene 1
Gina welcomes the viewer, and Sonny Friendly suddenly shows up to play a game with Gina. He has Bruno come up carrying a trash can, and Sonny asks Gina to guess what's inside the trash can. Gina guesses Oscar, but she's wrong... Oscar is not inside the trash can. Gina then guesses garbage, but she's wrong again. Sonny decides to give one hint: it's a little bit big. Gina guesses a clock, and she's correct! Bruno puts down the trash can and brings out her prize... a trash can full of garbage.

Inserts
  • Capital I, he's quite a guy
  • I Stand Up Straight and Tall
  • I-ice cream
  • Ernie and Lefty: invicible ice cream cone
  • Dressed Up

Scene 2
Sonny now approaches Big Bird with anothe rgame. Big Bird has to recite the alphabet, both forwards and backwards, and also guess the number of letters that are in the alphabet. Big Bird succeeds, and the prize is an opportunity to hear the alphabet.

Inserts
  • Madrigal Alphabet
  • Sesame Street News: Don Music writes the alphabet song
  • Starfish
  • Monsterpiece Theater: The 39 Stairs
  • Which Came First (The Chicken or the Egg)?
  • Ernie and Bert: The "What Am I Thinking Of?" Game
  • two men in the dark attempt to turn the light on
  • Somebody Come and Play

Scene 3
Sonny Friendly comes to the Fix-It Shop with 12 toasters for Maria to fix in less than 40 seconds. Maria reluctantly fixes tge toasters, and her prize is 11 out of the 12 toasters (she can't have Sonny's toaster).

Inserts
  • Pinball Number Count #12
  • Number Twelve Rocks
  • Ernie's 12 and 21 poem
  • The Birdland Jump
  • I Can Do It By Myself
  • Swamp Mushy Muddy
  • Mmmarvoulous Martha
  • Herbert Birdsfoot and Grover: M poem
  • Melvin the Moving Man
  • Miami Mice: The Count needs to get to the space station
  • There's a Bird on Me
  • M-Madeline with Madeline Kahn

Scene 4
Sonny Friendly asks the viewers if they can guess who sponsored todays show. "What's that?", asks Sonny, "That's right! Sesame Street was brought to you today by the letters M and I, and by the number 12. And your prize is that you get to count to 12! Are we having a great day or what?" Maria, in voice-over, says that "Sesame Street is a production of the Children's Television Workshop".

kathy26

Reaction score
can you do a outline from season 27 where telly and baby bear try to sing a song and this show's sponsors could be Z,20 And you can pick the segements cause i can't think of any ok?
and i know this is off topic but are you going to any more muppet show outlines i really liked them?