Speaking of muppet babies....

Luke

Reaction score
They had real puppet Baby Muppets in Muppets Take Manhatten i think, the others have been animation. It was a flashback scene that led to the cartoon.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
there is a book in which all the mianmuppet babies wear made in to a puppet fourm but in "display like"yes there was skeeter but no bunsen or beaker, there was a baby rat in each photo so i consider that baby rizzo.

what about the animal show?....yeah, i'm kidding!

fraggle rock would be my first choice of another muppet like line

Zack)Rowlf the, it's big bag, Palisades is making big bag figs...Dog.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bean Bunny
Bad news about Sesame Street figures at Palisades, Mattel holds all the rights. Conclustion: It's Muppet Babies. Baby Beaker here I come.
I don't believe that Mattel holds an exclusive contract. They have huge deal, but not exclusive.

Walterfego

Reaction score
My wife and I really like the Muppet Babies scene in MTM, not the animated series, but the actual puppets.

Personally, if they were to be done I would like them to be in a playset format. With the playroom from the MTM scene, and maybe 3-4 small figures instead of 1 regular size. Kind of like how they do the special Simpsons sets with multiple figures. I do however think there are plenty of other playsets that should be made first though. But if it's going to be done, this is what I'd like to see.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Animated Muppet Babies List:
Kermit
Piggy
Gonzo
Fozzie
Rowlf
Scooter & Skeeter
Animal
Beaker and Bunson
Janice
Bean Bunny ( I want a Bean figure)
Robin

Of Cource, we need a Nanny figure.:big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
I think Luke touched on a nerve that if Muppet Babies were to be produced, it would be through MTM. I know Ken has stated he would like to do some stuff from movies and cannot, but maybe movie deals might be coming along later on. I still say it's S.S. though. But I can guarentee Palisades would never make an animated M.B. line. If they did I would lose a lot of respect for them. :big_grin:

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lorde Pompeo
I don't remember much about Muppet Babies (although I had a book called "Kermit, the Little Hermit")...

So I want to ask some things...

What would be the actual difference between for instance "Baby Kermit from Piggy's Fantasy" and "Baby Kermit from Muppet Babies"? The texture? What?

The Baby Muppets from Piggy's Fantasy were Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter and Rowlf... In Muppet Family Christmas however a Baby Animal appears in the old video... If Palisades chooses to to do a line with the Baby Muppets that were once a puppet (not only a cartoon) these would have to be the only ones available, right?

Have there been any appearences of other Baby Muppets in a puppet form?

How many more Baby Muppets had a cartoon version?

Thank you!
A lot of the other questions were answered, but yes, I would consider the Muppet Family Christmas appearance the same group as the ones in Muppets Take Manhattan. (This is one of the oft-edited appearances in later releases of MFC)
These I would expect to be produced with the same "felt" texture as the current figures.

beaker

Reaction score
well folks...it looks like Ken through out some bait and you all ran to it...so what is it going to be, this 'in negtoiations thng'?

>>>Bad news about Sesame Street figures at Palisades, Mattel holds all the rights. Conclustion: It's Muppet Babies. Baby Beaker here I come<<<

not so fast kiddo.

MY conclusion? Look to the land of the rising sun...

Do I know more than I know? Heres another one of my cryptic hikus...

birds of a feather
look quite silly in block form
classic is the key

radionate

Reaction score
S.S. Kubricks. Warrick posted some pictures of them somewhere. They are kinda cool. I loved the Little Bird one.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>S.S. Kubricks. Warrick posted some pictures of them somewhere. They are kinda cool. I loved the Little Bird one<<<

yeah, those kubricks do look kind of nifty. PErsonally sometiems they can be so lame...like the WOS block line, oh man! But the jp kubrick stuff looks good. And yeah, that Little Bird look slike an actual figure.