Spammers at MC...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's been taken care of (the fanfic threads) and others.

Please remember not to call out names when posting about folks who are frequent here. That could be considered calling someone out and causing an argument.

Posting links are perfect. You can also link directly to a specific link by right clicking the post # and "copy shortcut" and post it into the thread here.

thanks for keeping watchful eyes, gang.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UM Kev... Mayhaps you should take a look through the "It's Official, Henson Planning a Fraggle Rock Movie!" thread and doing some cleaning up there. I've left that alone, as I don't wish to contribute to the "mess" and owing to the fact that it's rully up to the mods here to take care of.

Hope this helps and have a great day.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Sorry about the name calling...ive never really looked at this thread so i dont know all the rules..ill stop next time!

thanks guys!!!

wes

Reaction score
I thought the Monkey boy's productions was a legit Puppet business?

Teheheman

Reaction score
*sings* Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam. Spam spam, not wonderful spam.

Daniel

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Spam Spam the musical imitation ham.
Grr I hate spam at a yahoo group I am usually deleting spam. This might sound mean I have no mercy on members who join only to post spam I will delete them straight away.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Monkey Boys is legit.

Thing that worries me is our own company here in Memphis is called Inked Monkey Productions.