Spammers at MC...

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I can't remember any long names but one was russian and had the same russian words in all of the profile boxes, and one had the letter 1 in all the boxes. Hope this helps. Also, all of these were made in like, the last 6 hours.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry... But without a name, there's little I can do since I'd have to dive into the thousands of member profiles to find the ones you spotted. If you find any other spammers joining the forums, please make note of the name and post here if you don't see them having been banned within a reasonable amount of time after they sign up as new members. I ask this because though I get notifications of all new members who sign up to the forum as New Members Moderator and browse through the profiles easily identifying some as spammers, there are others I can't rully tell from their info and then there are others whose notification I don't receive as quickly as I would like to stamp out with usual efficiency.

Hope this helps, and thanks for staying on the lookout for people wanting to spammishly crash our party here at MC. :super:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, both of those have been taken care of. Let the zifflefest continue. :zany: