Songs of Joe Raposo

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hays said:
Didn't he sing "Skin" and the one about animal babies "Cats have kittens, doggies have pups..." ?
Jeff Moss was the one who sang skin and he did an interviev a few years back before he pass, you can listen to it atwww.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1576637

There is a list of SS songs(Many of them by Joe Roposo) aten.wikipedia.org/wiki/list_of_songs_from_sesame_street

That last adress didn't work for some reason, so try en.wikipedia.org/wiki/sesame_street and scroll to the contents table, click on 14 see also, and under lists click on lists of songs from Sesame Street, and that should take you there.

I hope this helps.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
One song that just came to mind from early 70's SS that was definitely Joe's voice had the word "fancy" throughout. Not sure what the title is (maybe it's "Fancy") or if the title has been listed in this thread before. I think animals, like a lot of his SS songs, were shown throughout the song.

Did you mean "Dress Up".

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yeah that very well could be it. When I saw that title in one of the lists on this thread I thought it was possibly the one that has the word "fancy" throughout. And since you referenced it yourself, I'm thinking it almost certainly is the song. Thanks.