Songs of Inspiration

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Im changing it to just fun songs or favorite songs from Fraggle Rock!

Gobo:
"Im a little Fraggle Boober is my name"
Mokey:
"Cooking is my job here, laundry is my game"
Wembley/Red:
"When I see a stew pot somthing whispers woooowww"
Gobo:
"I prepare a new pot I remember now"
Fraggle 4:
"I love to wash socks, thats what I adore, killing germs and cooking thats what life is for, and when I think, back, everything is clear"
Gobo:
"I am Boober Fraggle and I live right here. Remember?"
Red:
"Try it"
Mokey:
"Yeah come on take your time"
Boober:
"Im a little stew pot, Laundry is my name, Booboos are my job here, la la not the same. When I set a germ free something whispers WEEEEEEEEE! I make friends with germy he makes friends with me I love to squash rocks sitting on the floor. Cooking little Fraggles thats what life is for, and when I think back, something something clear, you are Boober Fraggle I must cook you here"

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
One song that's really inspired me is "Get a Move On (Go With The Flow)" - because in the long run, that's the only effective cure for stress.
Oh you mean!

"When every dream you had has gone from good to bad get a move on, go with the flow. When every road you choose, get the loosers blues, get a move on, go with the flow. Well when you try all day try all night, try untill you drop and still it dont come right, if your gonna grow you know you gotta go with the flowowwwwww. When the dark comes down the night is all around, get a move on, go with the flow, you know you cant pretent your looking strieght at the end get a move on, go with the flow. Well when you deep in fear UP TO HERE, the edge of everything is in the atmosphere, if your gonna grow you know you got to go with the flowowwwww, get a move on get a move on go with the flow. And when the world wont werk, your feeling like a jerk, get a move on, go with the flow, and when its down the tube your feeling like a boob get a move on, go with the flow, when every thing go's by(?) your ready to die, you wouldn't give a nickle for a apple pie, if your gonna grow you know you got to go with the flowowwwwww"

Xela

Reaction score
Sometimes I start singing the "Beetle Song" :sing: , and one of my friends will join in, but they (like Red) can't keep up. I win. :big_grin:

Magellan

Reaction score
yay, i love fraggle songs, i made my dad listen to them for about an hour on the way home from college

Whatever

Reaction score
I love "Follow Me." It is currently part of my life's philosophy, but that changes as my life does.

Frogster

Reaction score
My song of inspiration would have to be "Follow The Road." I know I'd give anything to move away from here and go somewhere new and exciting! The last lines in the song are my favorite:
Gobo: They got branches you can hang on
Red: They've got drums that you can bang on!
Gobo: They've got castles, they've got candy
Henchy: They've got Doozer sticks and brandy!
Gobo: They've got ice cream cones with zippers
another Fraggle: They've got dixie diamond flippers!
Gobo: They've got moss that you can sink in
Gillis: And a brain that does your thinkin', a la mooooooode!
Everybody: FOLLOW THE ROAD!! :smirk:

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
Mokey: Ever since my life began,
There's been times I need somebody here
To help me understand
I can find my plan with a helping hand from you
Your help will do...
And I'll be here to help you too.

Gobo: Ever since my time was new
There's been things I need somebody here
To help me try and do
I can see them through with a helping hand from you
Your help will do...
And I'll be here to help you through

Mokey: And I'll be here to help you too.

Gobo and Mokey: Ever since the world was made
There's been times a person needs to find
A friend who's not afraid
And I know I'll do the things I've got to do
Working with you...
I've got a helping hand
Waiting to hold your hand
I've got a helping hand for you.

I've got a helping hand
Waiting to hold your hand
I've got a helping hand for you.

Gobo: I've got a helping hand for you.

This song is from "A New Trash Heap in Town" and it is one of my favorite Fraggle songs of all time!