Songs from MC Radio

Beauregard

Reaction score
*checks tablet bottles*

Reads: Open jar, away from face...

Ooops. I think I took the wrong stuff.

christyb

Reaction score
Ok, I gotta another one. I just heard "You're Always Welcome In Our House". It has to be the most disturbing thing I have heard. So anyone know what episode it was on and any other random information about it?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sweet, innocent little Marissa Berenson sings "You’re Always Welcome In Our House." This apple-cheeked pixie cavorts about the set, occasionally revealing where her victim’s bodies are concealed, while chirping horrifying lyrics like "The lady came to our house, our house, our house – the lady came to find out why I was not in school. So we asked her to come in, and we gave her some poison lemonade, and we hid her in the freezer where it’s nice and cool."

It’s like a nursery rhyme performed by the psycho family from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Still We Like Each Other and Inchworm.

(a few times of heard a record version of this song but i'm hopping if the TV version which featured Grover and a female AM also could we ever hear the SS version of inchworm? i only saw that skit once on a 1988 episode and it be nice to hear it again.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have the Sesame Street version of inchworm. If you do, send me a PM and maybe I can get it transferred to MP3 for you.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Enjoying just another day listening to MC radio.Finally heard Hugga Wugga today.Still a weird song to listen to.:zany: