So I just saw Labyrinth for the first time...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My older sister has some old tapes of some of her favorite shows, movies, etc, that I had to make copies for her so she could watch them again with her kids. Anyway, one of those tapes was "Labyrinth". I was familiar that it was a Jim Henson movie, but I had never watched it before... it was AWESOME! One of the coolest fantasy movies I have ever seen, I can't believe I haven't discovered it sooner. A great blend of humans with puppetry, as those were some of the coolest puppets I've ever seen. I can relate with Toby, as my sister has wished me into some weird situations like that. I would definetely be wanting to see this again. I give this movie 10 stars!

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
My older sister has some old tapes of some of her favorite shows, movies, etc, that I had to make copies for her so she could watch them again with her kids. Anyway, one of those tapes was "Labyrinth". I was familiar that it was a Jim Henson movie, but I had never watched it before... it was AWESOME! One of the coolest fantasy movies I have ever seen, I can't believe I haven't discovered it sooner. A great blend of humans with puppetry, as those were some of the coolest puppets I've ever seen. I can relate with Toby, as my sister has wished me into some weird situations like that. I would definetely be wanting to see this again. I give this movie 10 stars!
my fav movie^^

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I had never seen it until I was 18 and I was so amazed by it. I hadn't expected it to be so muppety since that was my first Jim Henson fantasy film I'd ever seen. I remember going to Great America the day after seeing it and singing Magic Dance the whole time. I think I drove my now husband crazy. It really is a great movie that first opened me up to the amazing fantasy work Jim Henson did.

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
labyrinth is truely an amazing film. I am for sure that jim henson and other producers worked hard on making that film.

Laszlo

Reaction score
I saw it when it was first released here, 1986. I'm a huge fan since that day!

Now I only wish they'll produce some neat statues and figures...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Labyrinth Fairy said:
labyrinth is truely an amazing film. I am for sure that jim henson and other producers worked hard on making that film.
Oh from the looks of it, I'd say so.