So... Bunsen is 2nd MEGA Muppet?

simon42

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Great choice Palisades! I'll have to buy two of MEGA animal -- one for home and one for my office!

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Boo, hiss! They announced it before Ken could!

I think Ken should change it just to spite them!!
Wonder what their source was?

Rufus

Reaction score
I think their source was a retailer, who had it on their order list thingy.. . or somethin'.

So... who's gonna be the third? heh heh heh...

- R -

simon42

Reaction score
Ken told us that the second MEGA of next year would be Bunsen. So it goes Beaker, Animal, Bunsen and then ?? Hopefully Naked Rowlf!

GWGumby

Reaction score
My problem with Naked Rowlf, is that even though I would love a big Rowlf, it would seem weird to me to have a plastic Rowlf that size. For some reason I can stomach plastic rowlf in 6-8" regular figure or 3" PVC, but anything larger and he needs to have fur! He's a dog, he needs to be petted! And since these Megas are being based on the basic sculpt of the regular size figures, I doubt he's gonna be fuzzy. Plus since he's so heavy-bottomed, he'd really be huge in Mega form. So not saying I don't want him, just saying that I don't think he'll be coming in the form I'd prefer him in.

I'm not gonna play detective for the 4th Mega, I'll just speculate/wish instead. I'm thinking Janice would be a great 4th Mega. Since she's so thin I'm guessing they'll have to sacrifice some articulation and possibly modify some of her design in order to keep her from having the "Kermit Syndrome." A larger size would allow them to make her more true to form with better articulation. So at this point my money is on Janice. Plus with the exception of Bunson, she fits pattern of releasing a Mega version of a playset figure. Plus she's female and could possibly appeal to a different audience than the previous set of Megas.

simon42

Reaction score
Good points GWGumby, I personally would love to see Janice. Isn't odd how few female muppets there are. I also think MEGA Scooter would be a good choice.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'd personally like to see Dr. Teeth but most probably the 4th will be The Swedish Chef

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rufus
I think their source was a retailer, who had it on their order list thingy.. . or somethin'.
yeah, that sounds like the case...but i thought anyone at pre-Toyfair already knew but was asked by Travis to not say anything until Palisades themselves made an announcement. that's why photographs of him weren't allowed.

Travis, can you confirm my thinking on this, or am i wrong? you were the one at pre-TF, right?

BorkBork

Reaction score
uhm....i haven't really been following the figure discussion...but...can i buy these huge figures or what?

/Anders

simon42

Reaction score
When is the next MEGA suppossed to come out?