*Sniff* Goodbye Figgie!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I'm not going to say "Bye" because I hope to see you again. As a parent myself, I'm certainly not going to argue with parents about choosing what they want for their kids, but as a fannish kids who DID grow up--it gets better, Sweetie. It really does. When you're young, you have to go by the house rules, but even that is a learning experience that you can pull from later, okay? And if you can--and if you aren't violating any parental sanctions--check in on us from time to time.

Hugs--and keep on writing, Sweetie! Words cost nothing but can resolve almost everything!

Auntie Ru/Catherine

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm not going to say "Bye" because I hope to see you again. As a parent myself, I'm certainly not going to argue with parents about choosing what they want for their kids, but as a fannish kids who DID grow up--it gets better, Sweetie. It really does.
Yeah I mean you can't blame parents, you really have to blame all the users and sites out there that truly are garbage that give decent parts of the Internet a bad name. The Internet's independent and that's great but it comes with a price of a perpetually shady reputation.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I agree, but really, what happened wasn't wrong!

We Got Us

Reaction score
Oh Figgie sweety! >>>>HUGS<<<<< There's not much more I can say. We joined at about the same time, and made friends before we met anyone else. You wrote me into your first story and I returned the favor. You are the sweetest person ever! And yes, at least we can keep the interaction alive. In the meantime...just take it one day at a time, focus on your life right now, and before you know it everything will change around you. Two years ago I would have been mortified to join an internet forum, and although my Dad doesn't know I'm on here, I don't think that he would mind much if he did. Just work hard and prove to your parents how mature you are. Family comes first, but this family will always be waiting for you!!

Walter

Reaction score

Goodbye figgie! It's always sad to see one of our friends here go.. But we'll be waiting when you can return! As long as MuppetCentral exist, The Muppet fans will never be gone!

Just remember us whenever you are watching any of The Muppets films, we can all be connected that way!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Goodbye figgie! Thank you for following me! You're such a nice person from what I read from you!

mo

Reaction score
this still a thread right? right? hello! anybody out there!