Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
*laughs* No. Here's the gag: this is based on the survival horror game Silent Hill 3. In that game you play Heather Mason, a young woman who finds herself drawn into the cult-created nightmare world of (and around) Silent Hill. The nightmare world is dominated by wreckage, rust, blood, monsters, disturbing imagery, and freaky puzzles. Heather survives by coping with the problem at hand, which is usually kicking the butt of the critter that's currently trying to eat her face.

So...I drew Skeeter, dressed as Heather, holding a pipe in a very dark subway platform, lit only by the flashlight in her left chest pocket. She's looking at something off-camera with a "What the Fraggle?!" expression on her face. (If something dangerous is coming at her, she'd better change her grip on the pipe--she's holding it like she's about to play a sax solo.)

If any of you are Silent Hill aficionados, check out the graffiti in the background. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, Silent Hill... The only other afficianado I happen to know is Kelly (RedPiggy).
My other guess would've been Skeeter as Jamie Lee Curtis's character in the subways when first seen in the movie Trading Places. But after that DU stint, I don't think she'd be wanting to delve into that culture a second time in the real universe.

Getting trapped in a nightmarish subway station/undercity filled with critters coming at you with a look of "What the Fraggle?" at what's coming at you next... Now why does that remind of the masterful job Kris is doing with her latest fic. :wink: :scary: :news:

Good stuff all around and thanks for sharing.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
On the other hand, this could be a really, REALLY twisted game of Clue...

------------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
Happy nightmares.

Sleazy Scooter & Skeeter: Thankfully, this does not indicate any fanfic I have in mind. Just getting a few last notions out of my system before I leave the Muppet Negaverse. I am working on getting a story together now, and it does involve them, but only as two of eight.

Slackbot

Reaction score
*chuckles* Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

The story I'm working on is squeaky clean, so I gotta get all the sleaze outta my system fast.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Dear Kim,

Enough with the icky crud. Lighten the heck up, please!

-- Everyone

=====

Okey-dokey. Here's something I've had in mind for a while, but the lack of reference material for The Storyteller gave me an excuse to put it off.