Side Notes and OOC's (The Moppet Family)

christyb

Reaction score
Hmm..sounds like we have the go ahead and approval Beau. :smile: Here's what you guys can do to help. PM or email me questions you would like me to answer as "Mother".

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wiki: I was talking more a complete seperate Wiki, like the Muppet Wiki, rather than a Wiki-Page, but a wiki-page would be a start.
Site: I'm totally all for it...but there is the whole time issue...grrr...I think a Wiki would be easy for all to update, but what about a Blog? Is that a possability?
Merch: I can get mugs, t-shirts, keyrings, hoodies, puzzles, mouse-mats, lots of stuff...quite cheaply. But that site won't ship to America...so I'll take a look at Cafe Press.
Merch2: Would anyone be interested in something like the entire thread in hard-back? Basicly, copied and pasted and lightly re-formated. Not sure what it would cost from Lulu.
Interview: Go for it CB. I've thought of doing one myself, but I am stuck because I sound nothing like a 43-year-old man...:stick_out_tongue:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, if you can pull it off, a podcast would be great! I'm with Dave... I would love to hear what the people here soulnd like!
merch: A hard-cover would be alright I guess, although for me I would rather buy something solid, like a mug, t-shirt, Etc.

Beauregard

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Mopfam rocks. That is all. :smile:
Hear hear!

Ok, I've had a look at Cafe Press and I'm not really happy with the limited options there, so I'm still looking around for something more suiting. Will keep you updated.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I love the idea of merch. as I've said before...and I'd love to hear interviews as well....I just have this cash flow issue....meaning I have none....so <shrug> that's my input....bye!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Cool stuff, Beau! That's so awesome.

Vic Regard:zany:Romano

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beau!! I want all of that merch!! NOW!! :halo: But seriously, I love it and would be all for it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I applied for a Wiki, and had the application denied, so we're back to the idea of a website...but I honestly don't have the time for that, unless there is a way for it to be a colaberative effort? Anyone have any ideas on that?

Beau

Beauregard

Reaction score
New player alert! Guys, Barry Lee's asked to join the game. He'll be arriving as Herb, a inhabitent of the town who was Moppet's best friend when the two of them were kids, though Christy and Adam never got on with him too well. Herb left the town for years and is just returning, with no home he'll probably stay with the Moppets for a while.

Go easy and try and explain character relationships in OOC's a such for a while till he catchs up/on.

Welcome to the game Barry!