Shirley Bassey episode

Pug Lover

Reaction score
There is something that I've often wondered.The scene where Bruno shoves Kermit up against the backstage desk,thinking that Kermit had stolen one of his gold bars.Miss Piggy was absent from this particular episode.But if she had seen Bruno attack her frog the way he did,I wonder if she would have given him one of her famous karate chops.I know she didn't always stand up for him.But it's an interesting thought. :smile: :mad:

ScooterRocks

Reaction score
:cry: I am sad. How did vous get that episode???????? All I have is
all the set that TIME-LIFE released. The Muppet company should release every episode. Or put it back on tv. Again, I'm sad. :cry:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Crossroads Television Services(CTS),a tv channel in Canada,is currently airing reruns of The Muppet Show on weeknights at 7:00.So I've been able to tape episodes.I'm confident that they'll bring The Muppet Show back to syndication in the States eventually.The only thing I don't care for,is how they don't show the original(and proper,if you ask me)openning credit scenes for season one.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I know what you mean. The Timelife videos don't show the original season one credits either. Still, I would like to see more episodes so I can get the ones I don't have on tape. Maybe I should move to Canada. Lol.

superfan

Reaction score
Ah, I was so happy when I came across those TMS episodes on CTS, too, Pug Lover (I also from Hamilton, how ya doin') but sadly, they don't show them on 7pm anymore... I believe they have 'em on at 4 in the afternoon, now! So that means my evening ritual has been slashed. I am working with 20 screaming toddlers while my show is on.
I think I'll have a little temper tantrum right here.
Hee hee!

Pug Lover

Reaction score
So you're a Hamiltonian too eh superfan?What a small world!It is kind of a bummer how The Muppet Show has been moved FROM 7 TO 4.I have a part time job as a front end clerk at Commissos Supermarket,usually working during the day,often until 4.So I know how you feel.

superfan

Reaction score
(To Pug Lover...in the small world that's closing in...)

Well, at least we can be assured in the fact if we ever call in...um...'sick', we'll have something to watch. Haha!

Do you have sattelite with Noggin or HIT?

Wait, you have no public profile....am I talking to a guy or a gal? If you don't mind me asking...

superfan

Reaction score
Okay...I suppose that sort of thing isn't really important, but I just thought I'd ask.

I've never shopped at Commisso's before, to be honest. Do your fellow staff know about your secret life as a Muppetfan?

My coworkers know and they just kinda nod and go,"Uh huh," and then slowly back away. :eek: