Shalom Sesame Videos

Dantecat

Reaction score
Which Parts of The Segment in Monster in the Mirror was dubbed in hebrew? Is it when he's outside looking at the fake Grover Monster or whatelse do you really remember about this segment Drtooth?I'm trying to get two more Shalom Sesame Videos for christmas for my Shalom Sesame Collection because there is eleven of them. :concern:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Which Parts of The Segment in Monster in the Mirror was dubbed in hebrew? Is it when he's outside looking at the fake Grover Monster or whatelse do you really remember about this segment Drtooth?
Yes... the part with the weird cartoon Grover in the Mirror was dubbed... after that I think it was the chorus.

Are the non-musical skits completely dubbed? I forget. It's been a while... 12 years or so since I've seen them...

Crazy31088

Reaction score
Are the non-musical skits completely dubbed? I forget. It's been a while... 12 years or so since I've seen them...[/QUOTE]

Not the ones I've seen-they were partly dubbed.

Dantecat

Reaction score
You Can Find Telephone Rock on Rock and Roll on DVD.

ssetta

Reaction score
Really? I thought that video was retired.

Also, I believe the dialogue at the beginning was cut off.

Soul H

Reaction score
In Telephone Rock instead of the operator complaning to the group didn't she say something different?

Dantecat

Reaction score
I Finally got the last two Shalom Sesame Videos.They are:
Passover and Kids Sing Israel.
Hey Drtooth,The Pinball Number Count Never Scared Me At All!!!
Why did it scare you? :eek:

Crazy31088

Reaction score
In "Telephone Rock", I think the operator tells them that all lines are busy, but they still need letters (referring to the telethon in the storyline).

Soul H

Reaction score
Did anybody notice that when the VJ was talking about the song Proud by Little Jerry and the Monotones, he considered Little Jerry to be a GIRL?