Sesamstrasse's 40th birthday

Drtooth

Reaction score
To no surprise, they favored the Sesame Street version over the more popular Muppet Show version. Great skit though and...

hey... Singing Toilet? Okay... we can no longer complain about Fozzie's Fart Shoes if Sesamstrasse has a singing toilet.

theSHE124

Reaction score
http://www.sesamstrasse.de/sendungsinfos/sesamstrasse/sesamstrasse2135.html

It's a part of the 40th birthday episode; it's the first "insert".
Danke for the link, Oscarman! Feliz Cumpleaños to Plaza Sesamo! And Alles Gute zum Geburtstag to Sesamstrasse! :stick_out_tongue::frown::super::insatiable::laugh:Saw the video, even if I don't sprechen die Deutsch as much as my Mutter. :embarrassed: I take interest in TV in different languages, that's all! My favorite part was seeing the segment with the kids' opinion and celebration to Sesamstrasse, especially when they pretend to be Muppet characters; I can't look at it without saying it's SO ADORABLE!!:smile:
By the way, I also like their Mahna-Mahna bit, seeing all the cast they have. Some are familiar, some are new to me, few live people look like they've worked on the show since the beginning year, 1972! And yeah, one is das Singen Toilette! Must be their unique thing...I mean, imagination doesn't get sillier than that, except for maybe whatever happened on TMS. :batty:
...Oh man! My older sister and I wanna travel to Europe! Maybe I can see that Exhibit if I ever go to Germany...:dreamy:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
http://www.sesamstrasse.de/sendungsinfos/sesamstrasse/sesamstrasse2135.html

It's a part of the 40th birthday episode; it's the first "insert".
That video's great. I like the Mahna Mahna music video with all of the German cast and Muppets and how they played the theme song during the party. The "Happiness Begins at 40" sketch was fitting to the episode since the German version turned 40 years old. My overall review of the episode is that it's one of the best episodes of the season and it's a way of celebrating 40 years of Sesamstrasse. Boy, I wish there were English subtitles to these episodes.
Happy Birthday and Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Sesamstrasse!!! :laugh::stick_out_tongue::frown::insatiable::super: