Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

Mupp

Reaction score
Whenever I move the cursor, the video loop freezes/slows down. It only functions properly when the cursor is not being moved.
Nevermind. The freezing problem seems to be over. :smile:

In other news, Its "Magical Magic Day" with Abby.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's "Being Alive Day" with Elmo. I wonder if they plan on adding "You're Alive" this week because of it? Of course I also get the feeling that the "remembering Mr. Hooper" clip clould be added even though death is the opposite of alive.

I also found this interesting video queue: http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_p...40-be4d-316cecdbd3f3/before_they_were_famous_ It represents celebrities who were on the show before they were famous, but what is James Earl Jone doing there? Wasn't he already famous when the show began? And also why is Me Lost Me Cookie at the Disco in this queue? Unless it's referring to Elmo being in that clip before he became a famous character. And does anybody have any idea what future star might have been in City Garden?

It's a shame they didn't put in any clips with Rafael, Molly, or Savion.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It is now "Rosita Day", hosted by... Oh, who is it again? Forgetful Jones? Ovejita? Leslie Mostly? Oh, that's right, it's hosted by Rosita!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems like there must be some sort of weird glitch lately. There's been a few times when certain videos don't show up in search. I know that a few months ago "Here is Your Life: Bread" was added, then noticed it missing when searching through Guy Smiley videos, and then saw it there again last week. And the other day I was searching for the original Up and Down and didn't see it in search (after typoing both Cookie Monster and Herry in search) without seeing it (I found the video link at Muppet Wiki, and come to think of it I don't ever remember seeing it in search, after only finding the video link on other websites... Could this have the same issues that Me Lost Me Cookie at the Disco had when the site premiered?).

And this is a bit weird... Last weekened I decided to watch several sesame street clips Jim Henson worked on, and I couldn't find any of the baker films in search. I typed "henson" and "baker" in search and they didn't show up. I checked the "Number Song Series" page at Muppet Wiki which has a link to a video queue for all ten, showing that the videos were still on the site even if they didn't show up in search. Then the next day I searched "henson" again and they were all there again.

And then after watching Baker Number 2 on the site a few times recently, it seems like it suddenly stops after "two ice cream cones" and the next video begins. I know the whole video has been on the site before, and although the clip ends early the time still lists the full time. I don't find it that big of a deal since it's the most widely-available Baker film but still I wonder what's going on.