"Sesame Street" song is *WRONG!*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Capt. Crouton

Hey, CaptCrouton, I remember these guys too. Janice & Mokey's Man is right, as you already know, but all characters can be organized quite easily. The book says what number it is, and they were color-coded in different groups. Red, blue, and brown had 7 each, and green had 5, including the review book featuring all the characters. Now my request to you is for your help with the newer characters. Though I may still have some sight left, I unfortunately lost my eye for details. I was hoping you could tell me not only what each new character is known for, hence their letter designation, but what they each look like based on that specialty feature. If the descriptions are too long to place in one post in response to this one, you can go ahead and drop me a line at cyberscare@hotmail.com. Be sure to include "Letter People Descripts" in the subject heading if you decide to send them my way. I also had the records, and I remember my dad recording them individually from record to tape on one entire cassette. I may have to do some digging to see if I still have it, though it's incomplete as there wasn't any tape length for Y and Z. Thanks for your help and have a great night, the Count.

ssetta

Reaction score
Did these letter people by any chance look like the AM talking letters on Sesame Street?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by ssetta
Did these letter people by any chance look like the AM talking letters on Sesame Street?
Kinda, yeah, but more "humany" lookin'...sorta. lol

Jackie

Reaction score
I know you told me about them Byron. I just wanted a more detailed description!!! :smile:

LETTER PEOPLE! I never saw them but they sound pretty darn cool!

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to try it from memory. Keep in mind that I only know about the Classic Letter People and not the new ones.

Miss A Achoo
Mr B Bright Beautiful Buttons
Mr C Cotton Candy
Mr D Delicious Doughnuts
Miss E Exercise
Mr F Funny Feet
Mr G Gooey Gum
Mr H Horrible Hair
Miss I Itchy Itch
Mr J Jumbled Junk
Mr K Kicking
Mr L Lemon Lollipops
Mr M Munch Mouth
Mr N Noisy Nose
Miss O Obstinate
Mr P Pointy Patches
Mr Q Quiet
Mr R Ripping Rubberbands
Mr S Super Socks (another of my faves)
Mr T Tall Teeth
Miss U Umbrella
Mr V Violet Velvet Vest
Mr W Winking
Mr X Mixed Up (It's a weak use of X but the new one is worse
Mr Y Yawning
Mr Z Zipping Zippers

In trying to find the ones I couldn't remember, (Mr K, Mr W, and Mr Y) I found a message board for the letter people at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LetterPeople/

I did at one point have the letter people as my computer wall paper so I had an unfair advantage, for those impressed with my letter people memory. The reason I couldn't remember certain ones was because I thought they all had two word descriptions.

Blessings
Markus

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Oh, whoops. I didn't catch that you were ACTUALLY looking for help with the newer ones. I consider them "the enemy" but I'm crossing enemy lines right now. Cover me!

Jackie

Reaction score
LOL believe me, i know how evil the newer shows are. I like to stick to the classic stuff myself! :smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptCrouton
Okay, I'm going to try it from memory. Keep in mind that I only know about the Klassic Letter People and not the new ones.

Mr B Bright Beautiful Buttons
Miss E Exersise
Mr M Munkh Mouth
Mr S Super Sokks (another of my faves)
Miss U Umbrella
Mr V Viloet Velvet Vest
Mr W Winking

I did at one point have the letter people as my komputer wall paper so I had an unfair advantage, for those impressed with my letter people memory. The reason I kouldn't remember sertain ones was bekause I thought they all had two word deskriptions.
Markus, allow me a few korrektions...

Really!

Allow me!

LOL!

:big_grin:

Akkording to MYYYYYYY skhool, Mr. B was "Beautiful Buttons" (none of this "bright" krap---LOL :stick_out_tongue: )

Miss E: E-E-Exersise (the E's are pronounsed like "eh", though)

Mr. M: MunkhING Mouth

Miss U: Upsy-daisy Umbrellas

Mr. V: Velvet Vest (though Violet in front also seems about equal)

and Mr. W is Wonderful Wink.

That's where me and my sister kome from, anyway.

And Mr. S is indeed Super Sokks, I just thought that was funny that that he's your fave...kause Mr. F: Funny Feet is my fave, lol. :big_grin:

As for the "two-word deskriptions", here's how we did that:

Mr. K: Kikking K
Miss O: Obstinate O
Mr. Q: Quiet Q

Well, you get the point. Exsept Miss A, she was always only "Akhoo!" to us...hmmmmmm...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jakkie
LOL believe me,Ii know how evil the newer shows are. I like to stikk to the klassik stuff myself! :smile:
YES! Newer stuff SUKKS! LOL!

Really!

It does!

I don't even akknowledge these travesties whikh have replased the KLASSIK, REEEEEEEAL Letter People...

Hmph!

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Ah Byron, you got me again.

Actually I made a typo on Mr M, but you still would've corrected me, because I always sang, "Munchy Mouth" instead of "Munching Mouth." In case you wanted to sing....

I'm Mr M, for Munchy (ing) Mouth
I'm Mr M, for Munchy (ing) Mouth
I munch from morning to midnight
midnight to morning
Mr M

I stand corrected on the rest, though in my mind, Mr B and Mr V was all that I said. You are probably right.

On Mr W, I got the information on one of the websites I listed. It was one of those forums where all the people are obsessive compulsive about Letter People. Can you imagine, people who hang around the internet talking about a bunch of characters that aren't even real, continually looking back fondly at some bizarre childhood memories. How pathetic. What a waste of life What a...

Oh wait. That's what I do here...