"Sesame Street" song is *WRONG!*

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Okay Count,

This is what you asked for. Many rebel spies lost their lives for this. These are the new "letter people" (using quotes like Byron would use for Jackie's "boyfriend) I had to pretend I was a school teacher to get this information. Which isn't completely false. I have an assoc. degree in Elem Ed, and I help out in the local first grade.

Ms A Achoo
Mr B Beautiful Buttons
Mr C Colossal Cap
Mr D Dazzling Dance
Ms E Exercise Energy
Ms F Funny Feet
Mr G Gooey Gum
Mr H Happy Hair
Mr I Impossible Inches (Don't ask. I don't get it)
Mr J Jingle Jingle Jacket
Ms K Kaboom Kick
Mr L Longest Laugh
Mr M Munchy Mouth
Mr N Noisy Nose
Mr O Opposite
Ms P Pointy Patches
Mr Q Quiet Questions
Mr R Rainbow Ribbons
Ms S Super Socks
Ms T Tall Teeth
Ms U Unusual Umbrella
Ms V Vegetable Vest
Ms W Wonderful Words
Mr X Different (???? No X involved)
Mr Y Yodeling Yawn
Mr Z Zipping Zippers

I'm especially interested in the wimpification of Mr R. The other weird thing that you can only see by looking at the pictures, is that you can't tell the gender just by looking at them. It's pretty weirdly androgynous.

Markus

Jackie

Reaction score
You people can learn the alphabet by just trying to remember all those freaky letter people!!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
New "Imposters"

And before those "Ms I" and "Ms O", they went through a period of:

Miss I: Inkredible Inventor

and

Miss O: Optimistik O ("obstinate" was felt to not be a good role model for kids, so they changed her to "optimistik").

And I think it's stupid that they made Mr. F a "Ms", kause, hello, guys have bigger feet than girls! For part of that "funny" aspekt.

Stupid "P'SEE'" idgits...

:mad:

Jackie

Reaction score
LOL Byron,

You better stop writing with all those K's, you're gonna start writing like that all the time and mess some important documents up or something!! LOL!!!

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
I talked to one of my elementary teachers and she said that the reason they changed it was because all the females had negative attributes

A Achoo
E Exercise
I Itchy Itch
O Obstinate
U UpsyDaisy Umbrella

While it's clear that Miss A and Miss I had some health issues, I think Miss E for (how did you say that E...e... exercise) is quite a good role model for six year old would be feminists who they're trying to break from Barbies. And I hardly find an Upsy Daisy Umbrella as negative or even personal. Now its unusual instead of Upsy-Daisy.

Of course that was what one lady said.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptCrouton
I talked to one of my elementary teachers and she said that the reason they changed it was because all the females had negative attributes

A Achoo
E Exercise
I Itchy Itch
O Obstinate
U UpsyDaisy Umbrella

While it's clear that Miss A and Miss I had some health issues, I think Miss E for (how did you say that E...e... exercise) is quite a good role model for six year old would be feminists who they're trying to break from Barbies. And I hardly find an Upsy Daisy Umbrella as negative or even personal. Now its unusual instead of Upsy-Daisy.

Of course that was what one lady said.
Some politically correct things are just ridiculous. Couldn't they just give them more attributes or something? LOL!

crazy ernie

Reaction score
ELMO didn't pass the ultimate test!

a couple of weeks ago, i watched elmo in grouchland. i stopped it around the begining of the ultimate challenge. elmo made the 100 total at 38 SECONDS