1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street Sketch Database

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by dietrich, Apr 13, 2005.

1. jonnytbird

jonnytbird Member

Would anybody happen to have The Trading Game? Cuz I'd be up for a trade of that.
  2. rollingchild

rollingchild New Member

Correction Notice: 1018. Farley Next to the door talking about your mind (Sesame Street Muppet Sketch, Farley and Your Mind), as seen on Sesame Street episode 1781 on PBS (which is NOT on Noggin)- he hears knocks, Herry Monster Breaks Down Farley's Door, and pushes Farley to the wall. (Circa 1973)
  3. rollingchild

rollingchild New Member

Circa 1977/Circa 1978- Song: I Can't Help It by Herry Monster (with Luis & David at the Fix-It-Shop)- Herry destroys several things at the Fix-It Shop: Blender, Telephone, and lamp, knocks boxes down and destroys several things at the Fix-It Shop with his incredible strength. Before that he breaks the door at the Fix-It Shop.
  4. rollingchild

rollingchild New Member

1026. Ernie & Grover: Ernie's Gadget with words beginning with the letter M and the letter N (circa 1984 or circa 1985).
  5. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Actually John-John has counted to 20 with both characters (and both clips are up at sesamestreet.org... I think the one with Grover is just listed as "Grover and John-John Count", and I think the exact same title is also used for the counting backwards segment).