Sesame Street Season 54 Episode 5425 - Shabbat Shalom!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5425 - Shabbat Shalom!
Max Premiere: Thursday, April 25, 2024

Charlie and her family share Shabbat dinner with their friends Elmo, Alan, Big Bird and Tamir, who help them prepare their meal before sundown.

This episode features an all-new street story, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Family Dinners"), Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Lentils"), and Elmo & Tango's Mysterious Mysteries ("Missing Shaker").

If you saw "Shabbat Shalom!" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

eurbane

Reaction score
The subject of this episode once again is family. Charlie and her family can’t have a Shabbat dinner because of a water leak. So they decided to have a dinner outdoors. we get a song about a family, I sometimes Think of cowboys on the moon after hearing that song, in cookie monster’s foodie truck, we make red lentil dhal and we learn where learn where lentils come from, we count 13 people in a family in an animated segment and we count again in a live action segment as we take a photo, in Elmo and tango’s mysterious mysteries, Elmo and tango find their lost shaker. You and me will love this.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet this is, yet again, another episode with the letter of the day being "F", considering the theme of family. If so, this is perhaps the fifth episode this season with the letter "F". I find that many of the recent seasons had "F" as the letter of the day more times than any letter.

At least they didn't give us overkill of "F" like they did with three straight episodes with "S" last winter.

And I agree, it is nice that Biff and Sully appeared on today's episode. They rarely appear these days. Maybe they should bring back Don Music someday, but without his controversial head-banging.