Sesame Street on NBC's West Wing March 3

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Caroll was mentioned in the closing credits.

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
It was great how they addressed some Muppet history. Lilly Tomlin was excited about the prospect of Fozzie Bear being in the house. First Lady Bartlet educated her about Kermit being considered a cross-over from the Muppet Show. lol

Chad

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Whatever said:
This has been hotly debated, but the usual consensus is that Miss Piggy was not on Sesame Street.
Only her photo appeared in the background of one of the skits hanging on the wall. There was a screen-capture appeared either here or at TP.

It sounds like a good show, but I won't get to see it til tonight IF IF IF my pal taped it for me.

cobyjmh

Reaction score
I am a big West Wing fan (as well as Muppet fan) and I thought the episode was wonderful. I think the new writers of the show finally brought that goofy comedic element back, showing us that the characters actually enjoy their jobs and have fun. And I'm so happy that the Muppets helped!

- Jason

-ps- I think Big Bird not speaking was hysterical-- funnier than if he had spoken, in my opinion.

Struble

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Didn't she say that Susan and Gordon got married on the show? I thought they were married from the beginning.
Well, that could be chalked up to confusing data. I do believe they were married from the beginning, but they did flash back to a wedding... so they got married, too.

Struble

puppetguy

Reaction score
Maria on Law and Order

Did anyone else notice "Maria" on Law and Order, following the West Wing? That makes the 3rd Sesame cameo I've seen on that show...Gordon played a judge, Luis was a lawyer, and Maria played a witness..

TheSteppum

Reaction score
wondering

i had church last night...and my vcr is on the fritzzle...so if anyone did tape it...and has a webcam...can u record it on ur webcam as a wmv...and then e-mail me the file (as an attachment)at KermitDFrog@ucd.net ...it would GREATLY be appreciated... :smile: :smile: :smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Struble said:
Well, that could be chalked up to confusing data. I do believe they were married from the beginning, but they did flash back to a wedding... so they got married, too.

Struble
Okay. I didn't notice that. Do you happen to remember who played Gordon in the flashback? Just wondering.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I just ffwd through the whole episode until I got to Big Bird's part and then watched from there. I thought it was odd that a show that is based in reality would still keep up the magic that the Muppets are real characters.

I wish I would've watched Law & Order too.......I LOVE MARIA! But I really can't stand Law & Order.