Sesame Street Figure Pics Here

Squigiman

Reaction score
They definitely do look better. Even with not too much articulation and sculpts meant mainly for one position, I'd get them, if I knew they were in scale with the Palisades line. Anyone know? Thanks a lot, and take care.

-Squigiman

Erine81981

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
For those of you who also read the Palisades board I just want to let you know that i'm repeating myself.

IMHO they look much better than what they used to look like, I'm now actually glad that I pre-ordered they might not be as great (for now anyway) as a certain company we all know would have made them but they're good enough for me in fact they're great, well some not all.

Cookie
I love him, He's my fave, the new fur and darker colour really add to the figure. I especially like the fact that it is now proven that the cookie is not sculpted onto the hand.

Oscar
I hate the fact he's not removable from the can and that Slimey is sculpted onto the can (couldn't the parents just remove it from the package once it's open?) but overall I love how he's turned out, much better than before, again the new fur adds a lot to the figure.

Bert
Is the one i'm least excited about but still I like how it turned out, look at the nose, much, much better. I don't really see the point of having his hand closed but still compared to the first one, although still not great is still much better.

These things have come a long way, I can't wait to see Grover with this new fur look as well as Ernie. I for one apologise for judging Fun-4-all so quickly, they might not be The Best but they are good and i wouldn't mind having these in my collection.

Thanks for the pic's Artie

The same goes for me too King Prawn.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I really like all of the revisions so far. I think that although Bert is not perfect, the texturing will really make the difference. My one disappointment is Cookie Monster's body. To me, it seems like it should be stretched taller. Other then that, I really like the changes and will probably buy all of these figures. I cannot wait until we get to see Ernie, Grover, and the letters... :stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy:

beaker

Reaction score
ok, now we're talking. How tall will these be again?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, if anyone could... please explain to me how the original prototypes differ from these newer revisions. Going by what MrTheFrog reported, there's still hope for the figures yet. So long as they end up looking more and more like the puppets themselves as the figures should, and no longer have that cartoonish aspect they'll be OK by me. Unfortunately, I'd have to buy one or another figure to judge for myself, you know my blind batty eyes and all.

But the two things I'm concerned with that I hope won't go horribly wrong.
1 Texture will and has yet to be added, this might help redeem Bert in the eyes of many.
2 Don't make Super Grover's figure with bendie arms. Give him ball socket shoulders and/or swivel wrists and he'll be a great figure on his own right.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
Looking much much better than before. I may consider buying now. provided they aren't too hard to get hold of.

matleo

Reaction score
the pics are definitly cooler, but I'm stillo not jazzed abotu them. I did see them today at Toy fair, but I think they were the odl sculpts...except bert, I think betr had the new sculpt.. They are not really in scale with Palisades. I didn't think so anyway. They're a tad smaller. The packaging is really slick. I did like that. and the letters look cool too. but like I said, I'm still not jazzed on the figs.

--Matt

Whatever

Reaction score
Are they regular letters or Muppety ones with eyes? :confused: :confused: :confused:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
matleo said:
the pics are definitly cooler, but I'm stillo not jazzed abotu them. I did see them today at Toy fair, but I think they were the odl sculpts...except bert, I think betr had the new sculpt.. They are not really in scale with Palisades. I didn't think so anyway. They're a tad smaller. The packaging is really slick. I did like that. and the letters look cool too. but like I said, I'm still not jazzed on the figs.

--Matt
They are not in scale??? :frown: Oh, I really wanted them to be in scale with the Palisades figures... Do you know about how tall they were?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to bombard you with so many questions Mat, but you did say you saw them. So...

1 How tall are these exactly?
2 How are the figures and accessories arranged inside their blister packaging?
3 Will they be regularly carded or clamshell packed figures?
4 What does the design on the packaging look like?
5 Do the backs of the packaging have bio-files on each character?
6 If there are bio-files included, what do they say?
7 Even though they may not be perfectly in scale with Palisades' Muppets, would they still gel well together seen side by side or interacting with each other?
8 Do you think that texturing could save the Bert figure and make it look better?
9 Is there hope for Super Grover's arms not being bendie, and if so how can we express our sentiments about this?
10 About what estimated price and release date is set for these figures?
Thanks for your help and have a good night.