Sesame pics unveiled at Toy Fair

BEAR

Reaction score
I saw these yesterday over at Palisades and it just made my day! I am so excited about these. It was fun to get a look at the accessories. Didn't expect Oscar's paper to look like that. What an awesome headline. Also, the articles about Mumford and Hemlock. Didn't know anything about the Beatles cd. They must have thrown that in last minute. They all look so beautiful, I can't wait!!! The street set also looks amazing, especially the way they did the sign and the basketball hoop. Now I KNOW this will be an awesome line.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Count, I believe the clock was for 60 seconds (at least, the prototype was). Also, the newspaper headline reads: "SNUFF NOT GUFF SAYS BIRD IN HUFF", along with "Peanut butter sandwiches disappear" (w/ Mumford's pic) and "Detective tracks breadcrumbs" (w/ Sherlock Hemlock's pic), and in the lower corner, it reads "Danny Bailey buys local downtown hotel". (I have no idea what this means.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... Guff huh? Was posted on the Palisades thread as "Snuff Not Duff Says Bird in Huff".
Reminded me of that song about learning to speak that Variety speak.

Also, the clock was set to 60 seconds in some of the Beat The Time segments... But there's the one I distinctly and fondly remember with the Count where the clock was set to 20 seconds.
Oh well, it'll be a great line of figures once they're released and all join their bretherend on the shelves.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Whoa!!! I will definatley be buying these guys!

Ernie and Oscar are amazing!!!

Pino

Reaction score
I've ordered them and wish I did that also with Oscar's corner!