Sesame at all Bush Entertainment Parks

Viper

Reaction score
Sesame at all Busch Entertainment Parks

If you like Sesame it will soon be in more than one Park:

I was working on the new show at SeaWorld a few months ago. (worked on the key visual, and signage etc.) We are currently working on a few different design projects for the Busch Gardens and SeaWorld introduction of Sesame Street. So be on the look out for more Sesame at SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Theme Parks.

There will be new permanent Sesame themed rides in a new Sesame themed section of the park. (2008) This will be good for the people who can't make the trip to Langhorn, PA and visit Sesame Place. However if you do make it to the East Coast check it out, your kids will love it.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Wow! That's awsome! I was just wondering, whose all in the show? I heard that Abby Caddabby was in it and Elmo (of course). Is Big Bird, Oscar, Grover, or Zoe in the show? You can't have a show without them guys! Or these guys down here too...

:stick_out_tongue: :frown: . Also, do you or anyone else know what's expected to be at the new Sesame- themed land at Seaworld?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Fantastic news! I'll make it to Orlando again before I'll make it to PA.

Viper

Reaction score
I will look at my copy of the script later today, and give the character rundown.

Don’t know what I can say about the rides, I don’t think they want me giving out details yet, but if you look at the new Elmo's World rides at Sesame Place, it might give you an idea. I was working on key visual ideas the other day & it is in the naming process (for the section) right now. Also I don’t think the rides are final yet, (they could always change). However we are working some new rides into the key visual.

Wow! That's awsome! I was just wondering, whose all in the show? I heard that Abby Caddabby was in it and Elmo (of course). Is Big Bird, Oscar, Grover, or Zoe in the show? You can't have a show without them guys! Or these guys down here too...

:stick_out_tongue: :frown: . Also, do you or anyone else know what's expected to be at the new Sesame- themed land at Seaworld?

Viper

Reaction score
"Elmo and the Bookaneers"

cast list in order of appearance:
Elmo
Abby
Telly
Rosita
Bert
ernie
Pirates
Captain
Cookie

My favorite line set of lines:

Rosita: Well, whats is a pirate's favorite letter?

Captain: A Pirate's favorite letter be the letter F!

Pirate one: Pirates love F words! Words like face! ( points to his face)

Pirate two: (holds up a hot dog) and frankfurter
he takes a bite.

Captain (holds up a flugle horn) and flugel horn!

I don't know if that was in the final draft, I have the 2nd draft from january.

:smile:

SSLFan

Reaction score
"Elmo and the Bookaneers"

cast list in order of appearance:
Elmo
Abby
Telly
Rosita
Bert
ernie
Pirates
Captain
Cookie

My favorite line set of lines:

Rosita: Well, whats is a pirate's favorite letter?

Captain: A Pirate's favorite letter be the letter F!

Pirate one: Pirates love F words! Words like face! ( points to his face)

Pirate two: (holds up a hot dog) and frankfurter
he takes a bite.

Captain (holds up a flugle horn) and flugel horn!

I don't know if that was in the final draft, I have the 2nd draft from january.

:smile:
Wow! That sounds halarious! Thanks for the info. I guess the Bird didn't make the cut this time eh? Well, I'm happy to see Abby star in the show. I saw a pic of her walkaround and it looks great! I wonder if she'll be in the new upcoming SSL show! I am also looking forward to visiting that park. Seeing Abby will make me happy(that ryhmes!:smile: ).

anytimepally

Reaction score
Pirates love F words. :embarrassed: reminds me of that old Guy Smiley skit "Dialing for Prizes Movie" where Mr. Lucky had to remember "today's lucky F word" :eek: