Series 5 Arrives: When and Where

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
A little confused...

I tried all my outlets for Muppets here in the Joliet area (Illinois) and found nary a hint of S5 Muppet figs. Where are you guys getting, A: Your info on release dates
and B: your actual figs??? Is this an online release date???
Not that you guys don't have the info... I just wanna know when my local chains will get these figs in... Or have a rough Idea.
Thanks for your time.

The Good Cap.

Whatever

Reaction score
I actually sweet talked one of my friends to drive me to Target and they didn't have the new series! Only the old one and I don't like those nearly as much! Well, Rizzo I like but they didn't have him either! AAAAAAAAA! :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well, EB Games now says it'll ship on 10/06/2003. Which is tomorrow! :big_grin: Hopefully they're right. LOL.

caper

Reaction score
Janice

Dont you guys think Janice figure is too tall. She is like taller than the Floyd figure.

Whatever

Reaction score
caper said:
Dont you guys think Janice figure is too tall. She is like taller than the Floyd figure.
Don't criticise Janice, Byron will GET you! LOL :flirt:

kustomboy

Reaction score
I got my set at Suncoast Pictures in Roseville, MN. I got the last Janice though...but they had a few of everybody else.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Finally!!

OK, so I am SOOOO happy to have series 5 now, but PO-ed that I had to pay 10 bucks a fig at my local comic shop. Only had to do that cause the stupid Target near me that is SUPPOSED to sell Muppets only has like, 50 extras of Pigs In Space figs. That';s all they gotand that's alltheywant...They don't wanna restock or something... Man, I wish there was some way to get them to stock more.

BStu78

Reaction score
S5 seems to be all over the Boston area. I've seen them at the Newbury Comics on Newbury Street, the Target near Wellington Station, and the Sam Goody at the Square One Mall in Saugus. All were fairly plentiful when I saw them on Friday/Saturday. The Sam Goody even had a Janice repaint still on the peg as of early evening Saturday.

Also the Target finally had the Koozebane Kermit figures in-stock, too.

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
Boxingcow problems...

uncleduke said:
We got ours in today -
Anyone who ordered them through us (www.boxingcow.com) - they are en route to you, and should be there early next week!!

This is a truly great series, and well worth the wait!
Has anybody else had any trouble with orders from Boxingcow.com? I ordered Series 5 on Oct. 2nd and it still says that my order is being processed! I have e-mailed them, but gotten no reply!

Any suggestions from those who have dealt with the site in the past?

Thanks,
Jim