Series 3 action figures retooled

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'd say 2-3 inches seems about right. Scooter just looks awesome though. Glasses a little big, but other than that he is amazing! I don't see the glasses size as that big of a deal.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I'd say 2-3 inches seems about right. Scooter just looks awesome though. Glasses a little big, but other than that he is amazing! I don't see the glasses size as that big of a deal<<<

Yeah, all of the retooled figures look great. I cant even look at the old s3 pix released. Scooter, wow man! And the knee joints, so cool. Ok Jamie, do you know a time schedule on the series 2 and 3 waves? Series one was so late, even later was the Beaker playset. It says October, but I wouldnt be surprised if s2 is delayed even longer:frown: Also, is January still a go for s3? Its hard to keep up, heh.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I believe Ken that it will be released in September, Shelved in October and it may fluctuate some into November with the Playset and exclusives. Series 3 sould be Jan/Feb.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I believe Ken that it will be released in September, Shelved in October and it may fluctuate some into November with the Playset and exclusives. Series 3 sould be Jan/Feb<<<

Now thats what I like to hear! Btw, what would your guess be for when series 5 hits...July? As I so cant wait for that Koozebane playset! Anybody care to guess the timetable next for series 4 and 5 pix to be revealed? Im guessing February, when series 3 ships and toy fare NYC of course.

matleo

Reaction score
Re: to jamie & luke:

Originally posted by beaker
Do you know if these will have any articulation or joints?
!
I asked ken abou this a few weks back and he said no articulatoin on the lobsters. I don't remember how big he said they'd be.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Since things are done quarterly - I believe the months go: Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct.

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
>>>
Anybody care to guess the timetable next for series 4 and 5 pix to be revealed? Im guessing February, when series 3 ships and toy fare NYC of course.
I thin kwe'll see series 4 pics as 2 starts to appear on shelves and 3 goes into production and then you're right, we'll see 5 around Feb. as 3 starts to hit shelves, 4 goes into production and Toyfare occurs.

--Matt

beaker

Reaction score
I still think the Lobster Banditos should have some articulation...who knows? They dont come out to February, so I would suspect Ken might have more surprises in store for the Chef Playset and other stuff in series 3. I mean Kneee joints, who saw that coming? I just super psyched to see what Ken and th egang have in store for the Koozebane playset when its revealed at Feb NYC Toy Fare!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
These figures can't have everything or they won't be profitable. Ken has said that the Kitchen is already over budget. We're lucky to get lobsters at all! And with such detail!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>These figures can't have everything or they won't be profitable. Ken has said that the Kitchen is already over budget. We're lucky to get lobsters at all! And with such detail!<<<

True. I wasnt too big on the labs thing(mostly boguht it for Beaker and the gorrilla detector) but starting with wave two the sets look amazing to me while still being somewhat true to the originals. And that huge bit of news Ken gave on Ask Ken, wow!
All of our wonderings and thoughts are coming true!(Muppets leaving behind the TMS only brand, Pepe, PVCs, muppet movies+MT licence, etc) too cool.