Series 10 in 2006

Drtooth

Reaction score
So... they won't even be releasing Sal Manila as an exclusive to a web site like they said?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's highly unsure at this time Drtooth. Though Ken has said that he's trying to get at least one Sal Manilla figure released, just hope it does happen within this last year.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That stinks. And it looks like Ren and Stimpy is unsettled too. I'm not holding my breath... but then again, we still have Zim, Sesame, and Fairly Oddparents... not much of a Buffy PALZ fan, myself....

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Don't wanna get anyones' hopes up, by my hopes went waaaaaay up when I read this thread over at the Palisades board. Check it out!!!

:zany: :zany: :zany:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
KermieBaby47, you may want to provide a link so we can know what thread you are referring too.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
KermieBaby47, you may want to provide a link so we can know what thread you are referring too.
LOL, I was so excited about the tidbit of news that I forgot to right click and paste!

Thanks for the link PC!

beaker

Reaction score
Um, where on MC or anywhere does it say they wont be releasing a few Muppets(like Sal) as con exclusives?

Second, man that freaking Oz special. am I the only one that just feels sadness seeing that trailer for it? My god. It tears me apart to see all the hard work, speculation, etc weve had on here for 7 years...looking back on all the legacy of JHC for 50 years...to see everything end up how it has in 2005. If I Ran a Muppet site, I'd be telling people to email that Chris Curtain with what the *real* Muppet fans have to think.

I mean, if Disney's next use of the Muppets is a remake of Gone with the Wind, will everyone be excited about that too? Sad.

Luke, so there's possible talks with other companies eh? Well as the recent JimHill article points out, going 9 or 10 series with any line is amazing...even if its just 3 years. That still is very very good for the collector market.
I'd LOVE nothing more than to see a return to the 3.5-4" style...if this would be done, I could begin to see things Disney's way.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
If another company picks them up, I hope they keep the look, style, size and everything else in scale with Palisades.
Hey, McFarlane just picked up the Simpsons line, so AIP!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't want to go searching for it, but why exactly do they have to cancel series 10 because of what will probably be a lamizoid movie anyway?