Selling Labyrinth Jareth Necklace Pendant Replicas

charlie

Reaction score
HI everyone, been working on this for a long time, I finally have about 10 to sell. After the first 10 sell these will be made to order. They are made of cold cast bronze which is sanded and polished to a high shine after casting. It is then washed in acid to darken the metal in the casting. Wax patinas in black and green are then applied to the piece and it is buffed to a shine. There is a black 32" leather braided necklace attached to the back of the pendant and it is closed with a magnetic silver clasp. Below is a photo of how the necklace hangs- tilted to one side- like in the movie. If you want the pendant in the straight position just let me know and I will affix the bail that way. These will be 100$ each shipping included. Pm me with any questions. Thanks
paypal address is timmyboyc@AOL.com
These are based off of one of the Pendants David bowie wears during Labyrinth, I believe he wears three throughout the movie: Silver, Gold, and Dark Bronze. The bronze one is what I chose to create because I love the patination on it.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I am in loooooooove. I'm SOOOOOO glad you're selling.

I get paid Friday, though, and won't know my financial situation until then. Still, come heck or high water ... I ... AM ... GETTING ... ONE! :big_grin:

charlie

Reaction score
Awesome.....send me a message when you're ready :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I have to wait a paycheck or two (some things broke down lately), but I haven't forgotten you. Don't slap them in an oubliette just yet. :smile:

charlie

Reaction score
Lol....i wont. Im so happy muppet person likes it. I worked forever on these and its nice to know they will be enjoyed.

bgirl13

Reaction score
we got ours yesterday - beautiful! highly recommended for all labrynth/jareth groupies!

charlie

Reaction score
Thankyou so much. So happy you enjoy it, makes the hours going blind to get details right worth it! Lol