Season 38 Press Kit

Drtooth

Reaction score
Kinda silly, since Steve's Ernie now... unless there isn't any new Ernie/Bert segments this year.

Matt Vogel... well, oddly enough, he's the only time a character has a second actor that the original actor actually outnumbers his new performances...

sesameguy

Reaction score
I like Gina, Maria, and Gabby dressing as the Supremes. That's a must- see for me!
I'm with you there- the "Supremes" parody sounds like the highlight of the season! :smile: I'll try to catch that one. Thanks for posting!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Something has been bothering me since last season. In Zoe's description it says

"She LOVES Big Bird, he is her favorite person in the world!"

Why do they keep putting this in her bio when they NEVER interact? This isn't in her Season 36 bio, just 37 and 38. I figured that meant they'd interact more last season but that obviously never happened. And Big Bird is practically non existent this year, so why put that in there again?
In the early 90s, there was a sketch with Zoe and Big Bird talking about big and small. In "A Celebration of Me, Grover", Zoe dances up to the podium to talk about how she likes Grover because he loves to dance; Big Bird compliments her purple tutu and Zoe thanks him in return, in season 34 Big Bird was a part of Elmo and Zoe's circus and then later "Circus Detectives", in season 30 (I think) Big Bird and Snuffy play kind of a scavenger hunt game and Zoe askes to be included.

I'm sure there are other instances where Zoe and Big Bird interact with each other, but right now I can't think of anymore. So, it's not they never interact with each other, because they do.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Yes, in the direct- to- video featurette Quite Time, Big Bird and Zoe play "car."

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Kinda silly, since Steve's Ernie now... unless there isn't any new Ernie/Bert segments this year.

Matt Vogel... well, oddly enough, he's the only time a character has a second actor that the original actor actually outnumbers his new performances...
Well, sometimes Matt is in the suit and Caroll recorded in lines in pre or post production. But yeah, I see what you mean, though.

Don't know why Frans not in the because clearly she was there for filming this season. But Leslie Carrara-Rudolph was not on there last year and not even credited on the show last season.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
i went to the website but it is not there i need to know more of season 38 of Sesame Street. I hope BIll the Bubble guy will be in sesame street this season.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh Jeany... Few things.
1 At the top of this thread's page, in the first post, there's a link you can follow to Sesame's website and click on additional links that'll give you the information they've provided so far about Season 38. Click on the Parodies Overview and Episode Overview links specifically.
2 Bill the Bubble Guy isn't a Sesame Street character, so I don't think he'll be appearing in any episode this season, nor any other season. It's possible that the puppet type out of which Bill was built could show up, under a different name as a new different character, but not Bill the Bubble Guy himself.

Hope this helps, have a good day.

CookieCountDawn

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, SSLFan! I can't wait for season 38! It sounds like it will be a great season.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
In the early 90s, there was a sketch with Zoe and Big Bird talking about big and small. In "A Celebration of Me, Grover", Zoe dances up to the podium to talk about how she likes Grover because he loves to dance; Big Bird compliments her purple tutu and Zoe thanks him in return, in season 34 Big Bird was a part of Elmo and Zoe's circus and then later "Circus Detectives", in season 30 (I think) Big Bird and Snuffy play kind of a scavenger hunt game and Zoe askes to be included.

I'm sure there are other instances where Zoe and Big Bird interact with each other, but right now I can't think of anymore. So, it's not they never interact with each other, because they do.

Yeah. I've seen a lot of instances where BB and Zoe interacted. She's just a bit closer to Elmo these days. What's disappointing about a lot of the episode descriptions I read is that there's not too many of the classic characters such as Big Bird, the Count, Bert and Ernie, Grover, etc. Unless they'll be seen more in inserts. I guess by using a lot of Zoe, Rosita & Abby, they might be trying to get more females into the show. However, that never seemed to be a problem before. I don't know. Just thought I'd post a few of my thoughts here.