Scariest Piggy Hairdo?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
We all have our opinions of which hairstyles were the best on Miss Piggy. However, I found one that I think we can all agree is very very disturbing. And way too curly. It's terrifying!

But you got to give it to her, the lady's a diva.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I agree. The MTM fro explosion is just scary. I'm also not a fan of her "platinum" hair that almost looks fake. To me, the best Piggy hair was at the end of TMS/GMC era. So pretty!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:mad: I could never stand the Manhattan Piggy fro she kept for much of the 80s. I find that some people actually prefer it, but most of those I have met are usually non-fans who merely like the Muppets for kitsch factor. It makes sense they'd like that version.

:eek: I am convinced that they used the curly do because it was in “big 80s hair” style and easier to maintain than her other more high maintenance wigs.

:crazy: Piggy wigs. I just like to say piggy wigs! He he.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I usually like curly hair, but Piggy's hair in The Muppets Take Manhattan (and throughout most of the '80s) is pretty frightening... though it wasn't too bad in Muppet Family Christmas.

Her hair in that video you posted is probably the worst. Yikes! :eek:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
What's wrong with curly-haired burnettes? :stick_out_tongue:

I always thought that she looked weird with curly hair. You know, I think that it'd be best if her hair was wavy with a little bit of curl in it.

muppet baby

Reaction score
We all have our opinions of which hairstyles were the best on Miss Piggy. However, I found one that I think we can all agree is very very disturbing. And way too curly. It's terrifying!

But you got to give it to her, the lady's a diva.
Oh Man as Miss Piggy is my all time favorite Muppet this makes my day , and yes i agree that this MTM rare footage is very scary what i mean by it being scary is the fact of the mtm 80s hair fro later her hair got better i really did not like this hair for her but i know that at the time that was the in style for most woman at the time but it was not good for piggy though hehe .

I loved her singing i will survive that is really cool .
On this video at the last seane where she comes out from behind the certain at the end i LOVE THE OUTFIT THE HAT THAT SHE HAD ON AND THE DRESS WAS SO CUTE :excited::wink::smile: THANKS FOR POSTING THE CLIP I HOPE THIS MAKES IT TO THE TMS DVDS.

I thought i had seen every eposide of my all time faverite show hehe but i have not seen this one . wow .

peyjenk

Reaction score
The 80s hair made her look old. But then, I tend to think that 80s hair made everybody look old.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't mind the '80s look, but it's not one I would have kept around for long. I didn't like the hairstyle in MFS, it didn't seem to fit her.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah heralde, I wasn't a big fan of the MFS 90's soccer mom look either. :/

But that clip takes the cake! I'm not even sure what it's from, but it's excellent. And her perm in MTM is bad, but it just seems so much more terrible in that clip! It's just SO long, and parts of it are out of place. Poor Piggy!

For the record, White Rabbit, I didn't think she looked too bad as a brunette. But she IS a blonde; it's against her character!

I like her long sweeping wavy TMS hair the best; that's sort of back in style now too and it's both classic AND classy!