Sail away "with you"

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
I just love this song. It is a great example of Fraggle Rock's talented song writers. Gobo, Mokey, and Wembley have great harmony in it as well. What are your thoughts of this song?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I like that song, it's so soothing like a lulaby I can't blame Juniour for falling acsleep during that song, and Mokey's voice was beautieful.

Xela

Reaction score
Yeah, this is a nice song. I love when the fraggles all break off into harmony parts like that...it's very cool.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I love that song. I'm almost always a fan of those slow FR songs. They're so soothing and touching. I always find myself singing them in the shower or when I need to be cheered up. That song has always been one of my faves.

Foodie

Reaction score
Fraggleforever said:
I just love this song. It is a great example of Fraggle Rock's talented song writers. Gobo, Mokey, and Wembley have great harmony in it as well. What are your thoughts of this song?

Just heard that tune in the car today. I always liked how Gobo is the last one awake to finish the song. :smirk:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
That is one of the most beautiful songs in The Rock. The melody and harmonies are goregous. Mokes has the sweetest, most lilting, soft voice for such a delicate lullaby...and her yawn at the end is sooooo cute...:flirt:

Collgoff

Reaction score
I always love that song it always put me to sleep.