sabbaba fraggles

alexgeyerx

Reaction score
Ok well basiclly im thinking of purcasing the new faggels with the dvd's but the issue with this is I dont want to waist ANY money on another set of fraggels that won't end up being compleat i have the 4 original Sabbaba fraggels and a doozer. So I wana waight till the other Fraggels are released cause im sorry I dont trust Sabbaba. They took Mokey off the second season DVD, as far as iv seen shes not on any of the singel episode DVD's and they ditched the plush. They have proven to me they cant compleat what they start. so if i waight for them to prove to me they can keep there word is there any chance the DVD fraggels will discontinue before the set is compleat?

Emeowrald

Reaction score
Only time will tell as to weather or not the set will be complete or not. I risked it myself by going ahead and getting Red, Gobo, and Wembley. It seems though on that there seems to be a gradual Fraggle dissappearence thing when it came to DVDs. Mokey seems to be the first one to go.
Take for instance this pattern.
Fraggle Rock "Where it all began" ...All Fraggles present.
Fraggle Rock "Dance your cares away" ...Mokey is missing
Fraggle Rock "Live by the Rules of the Rock" Mokey and Boober are missing
"Down in Fraggle Rock"...Mokey and Wembley are missing.
It seems though that it is true that Mokey seems to get the boot alot.

Foodie

Reaction score
alexgeyerx said:
Ok well basiclly im thinking of purcasing the new faggels with the dvd's but the issue with this is I dont want to waist ANY money on another set of fraggels that won't end up being compleat i have the 4 original Sabbaba fraggels and a doozer. So I wana waight till the other Fraggels are released cause im sorry I dont trust Sabbaba. They took Mokey off the second season DVD, as far as iv seen shes not on any of the singel episode DVD's and they ditched the plush. They have proven to me they cant compleat what they start. so if i waight for them to prove to me they can keep there word is there any chance the DVD fraggels will discontinue before the set is compleat?

* rolls eyes *

King Prawn

Reaction score
Hopefully if and when the Fraggle Movie comes out they'll put out some merchandise promoting the movie and I'm sure we'll finallly begin to get our complete Fraggle Rock Collections (either as plushs, figures or whatever). unless they leave Mokey out of the film too :smirk:

But I'm sure that wont happen

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I've mentioned this before, there is no sure thing that they will be coming out with Mokey, but their plan is to release Mokey, Boober, and Uncle Matt dolls with DVDs in Spring.

I found that Target is cheaper then other stores. Though these are Target exclusives, some stores like Newburry Comics carry them at a higher price.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Cookie. Hey! You're a new England native too, huh?

Anyway, I noticed the sales of the plush at Target doing pretty well. Except, no one really seems to like poor Red. If this isn't a repeat of the Muppet Babies/DVD plush set, where only the first wave was made, while a second wave is planned, I'll be pretty happy, myself. I like Mokey and all, but I'm drooling over the aspect of an Uncle Matt Plush.

DavidRock

Reaction score
I think it would be nice just to actually see any type of Mokey Fraggle plus from the recent lines...I really want a 14" Boober though...those ones are so cute and soft. They really need to bring them out!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
New England! Represent! Ahem.. sorry.. i will never do that again... Where about in MA are you from?

As for the Red plushes, they are actually doing good i'd assume. The only issue is... They made so many.

BUT! Heres my thought. I was talking to somene from the south once and they couldn't find a Wembly, just as rare is Gobo is up here. So, I assume theres a place where Red isn't as popular.

Word of Caution to all buyers... beware of Ebay scammers. They're marking these as rare and hard to find dolls, but they really arn't. Unless you live over seas and have no Target stores around.