Sababa Mokey Plush and Fraggle UNO

Drtooth

Reaction score
And anyone in their right mind will pray for another company to pick it up!

Ok ok... they DID make good plushes. I have to say they are the best. And even tho i never had a problem, some have complained that the plushes hair falls out too easily...

... but they never released anything Mokey. And you think since they didn't with the 10" plushes, they'd fix that with the larger ones... but they didnt. They shoulda released her first before Wembley or Red, with the larger ones, seeing that they didn't with the smalled ones.

ok ok so i get it.. my reasons for not likin them arn't valid... but grrrness!
I beleive they wanted to release her, and a Travelling Matt as well (which gets my blood boiling). So we'd have seen a third wave of smaller plush, featuring her and Matt, and a second wave of 12" with DVD's featuring those 2 and Boober. But the retailers complained they didn't sell (though, the Targets I went to that had them sold out of everyone but about 5 Reds), and there was no reason to make them if retailers don't want to sell them. You can really blame those guys for this. Same retailers kept a Fraggle action figure line down.

Otherwise, if they planned on not making them, they wouldn't have invested in prototypes (which cost a lot more to produce than you think.)

Redsonga

Reaction score
Heehee, like I always say of course they won't sell if they are never made :wink:. From what I can tell the sales of Fraggle figures from Target on amazon.com (where I got mine) are very good. And there is many a sad Mokey fan posting in the reveiws...
Maybe Target did'nt stop to think about the internet market? :\