Rumor: Muppet meet and greet?

Nick22

Reaction score
i hope this is true! and i hope that this happens to be happening while i'm at disney world in november :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
What we REALLY need is what Disney has been doing for years with Star Wars fans, and thats the Disney Star Wars Weekend Celebration.

I feel that if Disney doesn't have plans already, the fans should make it known that we want a big Muppet weekend filled with performers/muppets, guests, exclusive merch, etc. Sure there was D20, but I mean exclusively all Muppets.

2011 is the perfect year for such a thing

Luke

Reaction score
The thing that strikes me from that thread is that so many people love the Muppets and are getting excited - brilliant!

I guess they will do a kermit puppet version of the full body interactive Mickey

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
What we REALLY need is what Disney has been doing for years with Star Wars fans, and thats the Disney Star Wars Weekend Celebration.

I feel that if Disney doesn't have plans already, the fans should make it known that we want a big Muppet weekend filled with performers/muppets, guests, exclusive merch, etc. Sure there was D20, but I mean exclusively all Muppets.

2011 is the perfect year for such a thing
im in

RedPiggy

Reaction score
That would be awesome. Now, any uncles out there with a Studebaker so I can get there? Or a taxi?

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
the very first time i went to WDW I was 12. And people in muppet suits came out. They had official signature stamps as autographs. I still have them, 17 years on! I knew it wasnt truly the muppets but I didnt care. A meet and greet would have me on a flight from scotland to florida....

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
I would totally be down for a Muppet weekend in Disney. That would be a fantastic idea.

I'd think the turnout would be good, especially in 2011 leading up to the new movie.