RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Beauregard

Reaction score
Scooter: No, Boss! We can't. If we give up we'll never find my sister!

Scooter-2: And if you never give up *slashes blade* We'll never live alive and real.

Scooer: But...

Scooter-2: Your sister...my reflection sister. Why does she matter to you?

Scooter: Because she's my fleash-and-blood. My best friends.

Scooter-2: I am more you than her. I have been with you forever, faithfully acting out your actions through a glass pane.

Scooter: I can never let you go though. if I did...I'd be here, stuck.

Scooter-2: Exactly. You are too selfish. All you want is You!

Scooter: No. I want to save Skeeter.

Scooter-2: No you don't. You want to save her for your selfishness. If I go out of here..guess what. I'll save your sister for you. *swings blade*

Scooter: You..will?

Scooter-2: I care for her too you know. Like she were my own sister. But I care about me and getting out more.

Scooter: *stops still* Kill me then. I will let you go. But promise to save my sister.

Suddely all the Reflection Muppet stop fighting.

Scooter-2: Scooter has spoken. If the Muppets will let us go and all stay as our slaves in this mirror, we will elave and rescue his friend. Do you all agree, Muppets?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Fozzie-I don't know I'm kind scared
Fozzie 2-Wimp!
Fozzie-Hey! All I know is, we've come this far to save Skeeter and I'm in on whatever everyone else wants to do.
Fozzie 2-People pleaser!
Fozzie-I'm about sick of you.

christyb

Reaction score
*still pinned underneath Kermit2*

Kermit: I think my agreeing is redunant. Now would you please get off of me??

Beauregard

Reaction score
Scooter-2: They have spoken. *all Muppet-refelctions run though the Muppets, and burst out of the mirror*

__

Suddenly, Scooter finds himself alone in a white room. In front of him is a glass pannel:

Beyond, he watches the Muppets gathered in a room. In front of them is the Puppeteer. Beside him stands Skeeter. Scooter-2 steps forward and she goes to him. Hugs him.

Back in the room, Scooter wipes a tear.

Beyond the window: The Muppet-reflections are rejoicing. The Puppeteer turns and looks directly through the glass at Scooter:

The Puppeteer: You made the decission. Will you go back on it?

Scooter drops his head. He touches afinger to the cold glass, then walks away, his answer clear.

As he walks, he is jined one by one by the rest of the Muppets...

..a spark of light drops into the dark mirror-like world...

...another, another, now light is falling like rain...

...they keep moving, as the lgiht tranforms the world back into the room with the elephant's brain.

Stood before them is the Puppeteer, and beside his glass box is Skeeter.

The Puppeteer: An illusion I had to create, and reality I made it appear. A mirror of life is an illusion, but the reality is never so clear. You sacrificed self for another to free, and now the same I will do to me...your sister, released Skeeter will be.

My sister.

Skeeter runs to him, and they hug.

Skeeter: You ricked so much. The Pupeteer showed it to me.

Scooter: I'm sorry, sis. For everything.

Skeeter: No. It is me that is sorry. I love you lil bro.

Scooter: That's big bro to you.

A sound, or a feelign, makes them all turn to the glass box. The brain inside, seems to move for a second. The Puppeteer smiles and tear runs down his check, then he fades, they don't notice when he stops being and when he there, and then he is gone. And one by one all the sounds of machinery around them stops, and the lights turn out, one, by one, by one...

LATER:

The Muppets emerge from the top of the underground cave, and blink in the sunshine, they see the Kookaza Tribe has been freed by the elephants, and the elephants and Kookaza's are talking. Somehow the Puppeteer must have explained the truth to them. The sacrifice of freedom.

Sis, Let's go home.

christyb

Reaction score
Say Skeeter, I could always use some help around the theatre. How'd you like to join our little family? You'd even be able to do an act every now and then.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Skeeter: *grins* Like, on the trapese? I'd love it! And I can still get my writing done,finish my report on the Kookasza Tribe and their manipulater.

Scooter: The trapese are dangerous. I wouldn't do that.

Skeeter: But I would!

Scooter: A don't think you should.

Skeeter: Yes!

Scooter: No.

Skeeter: Yes!

Scooter: Here we go again...

GAME MASTER: And so they walked through the jungle into the setting sun...

People, please post your closing comments, etc, and thanks for participating in my Role-Play! It was great fun to write, direct, etc. And you guys were a lot of fun.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love a happy ending! I can't wait to get back to the theatre, I have so much new material I can use now! I can do a whole set of jokes on elephants! Wocka wocka wocka!

*Thanks Beau, this was fun! I hope I portrayed Fozzie ok, I'm not a real funny person, which I suppose is fitting, but anyway, this was a great game and I liked the ending!*

Erine81981

Reaction score
*waves by to his reflection* BYE BYE! *tear rolls down Animal's face* BYE BYE! *turns to Floyd* GO HOME NOW! DRUM SOLO! DRUM SOLO! AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA.......

(Thanks alot for the fun time Beau. I loved it. Hope I was a good Animal. I normally I do SS characters but I've done Animal from time to time. Glad to act like my mentor LOL. So on to the next one)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Skeeter do jew have a boyfreind Hokay? Because I am available any time jew would like to hang out?

*Awesome Role Play Beau I had fun playing Pepe it was a fun story to follow to :smile: *

G-MAN

Reaction score
Gonzo:Whoo hoo hoo! That was fun let's do it again.

*that was an excellent role play Beau, too bad I wasn't able to keep up like I usually do since I am currently get ready for a local melodrama I'm going to be in, and Muppet Central wasn't giving me regular thread updates through my e-mail. Can't wait for the next one.