RPG: The Search for Skeeter

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Scooter, I know I'm not always the brightest bear in the bunch, but I think there was something in his song. Some sort of code or something. He said 54 S and then later he said 19 E. What could that mean? Cause the last I checked, those weren't words to the Witch Doctor song.

christyb

Reaction score
*thinks a moment* I think I got it. Scooter lemme see that map. If I'm remembering from my frog school days....Then 54 S and 19 E should be the latitude and longitude of the village!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Leme think a moment. In Skeeter's safty desposit box there was a GPS for me. A Global Positioning System. Now if I enter 54 S here, and 19 E here...

Wow. We get this rully cool map with a trail leading us to the town!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
good thinking Scooter.....lead the way! Moi has to make a hair appointment soon! This weather is making it frizz.

christyb

Reaction score
*acting proud* Well, there's still some smarts left in this old frog. Let's go!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, thanks a lot, Boss. Glad you're with us here.

For three days they follow the trail, eating when they are hungry, camping when they are tired, cracking jokes and regularly breaking into song. Finaly the red-hot trail on Scooter's GPS system blinks, and the huge spinnigng satalite far, far above in the glittering expance of space sends it a message that, bingo, they are right where they belong.

And they are. Here is a village. Houses built from bamboo and strung high in the trees. There is no sound, but a rustle of the wind. The houses look abandoned, or the inhabitents are out. They creak and sway, attached by vine ropes to the trees high above. There are many, many laders built of bamboo, grass, and covered in fine shoots and leaves. The trees span high above to the sky, appearing to reatch their branches into the clouds.

In the center of the clearing is a giant statue of an elephant, one paw lifted high, it's trunk raised to the sky in victory.

Gee, I wonder where everyone is?

Beth C

Reaction score
*Robin shivers slightly*

I don't know, but I really was expecting more of a welcome than this. It's totally deserted!

*Looks up into the trees* Hello? Is anyone up there that can help us?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, it's kinda strange that whereever we go we find it deserted.

christyb

Reaction score
I don't like this. Maybe we should spread out and find some sort of clue.