Role Play: Muppets on the Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetNewsFlash

Reaction score
Stand at the side of the road reads [ Fresh Fruit, Directions, Fresh Baked Lasagna ] By the stand is a man who looks remarkably like Steve Martin with a real bad mustache.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*The doors of the bus are closed, and all the Muppets (even some that haven't spoken yet) are on the bus. Fozzie sits behind the wheel of the vehicle and cranks the motor. Obviously, the bus hasn't been driven much and there is a loud backfire, making many of the Muppets--okay, all of them--jump out of their seats almost.*
Sorry! No problem!!

*Putting the bus in gear and backing out, Fozzie begins driving down the interstate toward sunny Florida. It's been several hours now that they've been on the trek, some sleep, others are awake, and Fozzie is getting restless.*
Hey, Kermit! Are we there yet? How far away is it?

MuppetNewsFlash

Reaction score
Guy at stand: DIRECTIONS, fresh fruit, lasagna here! I got DIRECTIONS, fresh fruit, lasa..... wait LASAGNA???? I should have never given up waiting tables.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Sorry! No problem!!

Hey, Kermit! Are we there yet? How far away is it?
Hmmm. You might want to check with the driver on that.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
*hands Garfield up some Lasgna* Sorry about the delay.

Thanks. Since I'm a messy eater I'll I'll I'lllllllllllll.......wait there was a guy back there selling some lasgna. *start crying* WHY ME!!! *sees self in mirror* Was that me? *looks to see if anyone noticed* WHEW! What I was about to say is I'll eat over on the tables in the back. Thanks again.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Does anybody want me to stop the buss, so we can go back and talk to the guy with the lasgna and directions?

Status
Not open for further replies.