RIP Florence Henderson (1934-2016)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
-Toys Gone Wild (even though that one was posted again later on)
-A Dinosaur Train poop
-An old Teletubbies YTP from 2008
-An AAAHH! Real Monsters YTP that was taken down due to Viacom.
-Smosh's Pokemon theme song video.
-A few videos from Benthelooney.

I'm afraid to reupload due to copyright laws.
All of those sound like something I want to watch.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Never heard of him.
He's a YouTuber who reviews stuff (mostly cartoons and anime) in a funny way, I have some of his deleted videos on my hard drive. He has an alter ego named Neb T. Yenool who reviews things Ben doesn't like in a positive light.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'll miss you, Florence Henderson. I loved her on The Muppet Show, even though I've only seen a little bit of The Brady Bunch, she still seemed like a very nice lady, :frown:.
What episodes have you seen of the show?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What episodes have you seen of the show?
I saw two of them when I was little and I don't quite remember what they were about, I kind of remember it involving a picture of the mom or something. I wasn't really that interested because I was 10 at the time and was much more into cartoons than anything else (besides The Muppet Show, iCarly, America's Funniest Home Videos, and Whose Line? all the shows I watched were animated). So I'm sorry I just don't remember them, :frown:. But I bet if I saw the show nowadays I'd love it!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I saw two of them when I was little and I don't quite remember what they were about, I kind of remember it involving a picture of the mom or something. I wasn't really that interested because I was 10 at the time and was much more into cartoons than anything else (besides The Muppet Show, iCarly, America's Funniest Home Videos, and Whose Line? all the shows I watched were animated). So I'm sorry I just don't remember them, :frown:. But I bet if I saw the show nowadays I'd love it!
It's alright. Just wanted to ask you. I only saw the episode where Marcia loses her diary and can't find it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
It's alright. Just wanted to ask you. I only saw the episode where Marcia loses her diary and can't find it.
I vaguely remember seeing something like that on a sitcom. Don't know if that's the one or not (it was probably a completely different show)