Request "MFC" on Disney DVD

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

I just emailed Disney dvd and I think we ALL here from MC should take 5mins to email Disney dvd that we want an Un-edited version of "A Muppet Family Christmas" on Disney DVD for Christmas 2006. Its kinda to late for one now since christmas is only a few months anyways, but since us Muppet fans tent to get our way SOME TIMES :wink: we sound tell, email and call Disney dvd that we WANT IT!!! :excited: heres what I emailed em...

**Hello,

I have a VERY importaint question for you? Since Disney owns the Muppets is there any chance that Disney will be releaseing "A Muppet Family Christmas" on DVD. I know it would probbly be a split between companys since Disney/MHC own the Muppets, Sesame Work Shop owning Sesame Street and Jim henson company owning the Fraggle Rocks. It would be nice if it was un-edited, most copys are edited due to music rights. I know it maybe to late to release a dvd now since Christmas is only a few months away, but maybe we can see somthing for CHRISTMAS 2006?!?. My vhs is getting old and edited and its time for an un-edited copy of "A Muppet Family Christmas" on dvd. thank you and I look forward to seeing it for christmas 2006 as do other Muppet fans!

thanks - Stevie**

Here go to www.Disneydvd.com go to the bottem of the page and click on "Questions" and a little window should pop up and start typing! GO!!! :stick_out_tongue:

GOOD LUCK and heres hopping for "A Muppet Family Christmas" Disney DVD release for CHRISTMAS 2006, BABAY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LOL

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry, but, it won't happen....that's THREE copywrite holders at least, plus all the songs. At all? Unlikely. Unedited? never.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Yeah I had already figured that. That is the bad thing about them all being separate now. Heaven forbid if the DVD I have of it ever breaks cause they aren't making anymore of it. As being one of the optimistic ones about Disney owning the muppets, it does make you long for the good old days.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Hold on, I have a completely unedited version- how come no one else does?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
I Agree, but emailed them anyway. Have you heard back from them yet?

Beauregard

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Hold on, I have a completely unedited version- how come no one else does?
We are english!

It's been said many times, the UK R1 dvd's are unedited.