Replicas 25% off at Redford Films

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most of you are familiar with Master Replicas fine line of authentic Muppet Photo Puppets including Kermit, Gonzo and Animal.

From now until December 25, Redford Films is offering a special discount on all three of their Muppet Replicas. Muppet Central members can get an additional 25% off their already low regular prices on any of these three replicas while supplies last. Just enter “MC25” at checkout and you’ll get the additional discount. Redford Films has some of the lowest prices of Muppet Replicas that you’ll find anywhere and the additional MC discount will save you even more.

Click on the link below to check out the current prices. MC members get an additional 25% off…
http://www.redfordfilms.com/category/theme.muppets/

Special thanks goes out to Stephen at Redford Films for making this great offer available. Don’t miss this chance to get any of these replicas at rock bottom prices.

Also, we’re asking that all members take a minute and vote in the poll to help save the Fozzie Photo Puppet. Master Replicas has said that they need at least 500 fans interested in purchasing this high-end collectible in order to consider following through with production.

Cast your vote for the Fozzie Replica here…
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=39662

Post below and let us know what you think of this special sale for Muppet Central members.

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
The offer stands until X-Mas huh? This is very very tempting, and probably won't happen again. I REALLY want Gonzo (I love Kermit too, but I've never seen any Gonzo doll that comes even close to looking as good as this replica like I have with Kermit...)! I...need...to think about it!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah with the MC discount, you can get Gonzo for only $131. Pretty amazing when he was originally sold for $300. Animal is also only $176 when he was $400 originally. Kermit is also a good deal at only $150 considering he's been sold-out for a year.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Great to see Reevz1977's artwork getting used here on MC for Redford's ad.

Nick22

Reaction score
:smile:im really excited! but knowing my parents, they probly aren't gonna get one for me for my bday or christmas. i keep dropping them HUGE hints of how much i wnat it. i've already made a wish list. :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Woah. Just saw this new advertisement. It's fantastic that we're using it. This could help a little bit - especially at Christmastime. :smile:

hoopless

Reaction score
much excitement! i'm not sure i can afford both animal and gonzo even with the discount, but i will almost definately be getting one of them after assessing my finances. which one would be the best because i want both.

i've already put in my request for kermit for christmas so that should be safe, leaving me free to get one of the others.

mrbungee

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to alter these into hand puppets? How'd it go?

Ryan

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
Question...

I'm in the process of buying Gonzo, and one of the checkout options is through Amazon.com (which I am signed up at).

I put in the code at the Redford website, and Gonzo is now listed at his full price of $131.25 +the $26.00 Shipping.

However, when I selected the Amazon.com checkout option and logged in, the price is back up at $175.00 (and amazon's shipping is apparently higher, because it's listed at $43.50 for shipping) and when I tried to put in the "MC25" code it would not work there.

Am I doing something wrong, or will it just not work on Amazon?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I think it might just work for Redford Films website and not others since Redford Films is sponsering this.